Fluminense (N) - Fri 22nd Dec, 18:00 | CWC Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not looking forward to us going 1-0 down followed by 80 odd minutes of play acting, diving and time wasting

Rob harris , manchester city preparing to play the club world cup final, a very small competition . Did he say that when the dippers were playing in it ? No is the answer , creepy ****

Rob harris , manchester city preparing to play the club world cup final, a very small competition . Did he say that when the dippers were playing in it ? No is the answer , creepy ****

"Small Competition" which you have to win the biggest competition to enter seems a bit backwards! For me this cup is an elite rare trophy to win!

Who is your team? When you said that Fluminense are your rivals, I thought you were a Flamengo supporter
I’m a Vasco da Gama supporter (the team that delivered a masterclass against United at CWC in 2000). Unfortunately, my team has not been good for a long time. We almost got relegated this season.

Rio de Janeiro has four big clubs: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense and Botafogo.

If you guys were facing Flamengo, I would be even more nervous, they are our biggest rival and everyone hates them. Fluminense is our second biggest rival. Every supporter from other clubs from Rio will cheer for City in this match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.