Fluminense (N) - Fri 22nd Dec, 18:00 | CWC Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Haaland,No KdB,No Docu.....not an easy game,and its just one for the trophy.....Im feckin stressed like always.

Think Alvarez will start this one, but not sure who drops out. Both Kovacic and Nunes played themselves into contention in the semi-final, so could be Grealish who makes way?

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Stones
Ake
Rodri
Kovacic
Nunes
Bernardo
Foden
Alvarez
Think Nunes probably drops out for Alvarez on this one tbh, although i thought he was better than Kovacic tbh but different roles.

I don't have jerseys from English clubs. (I do have a Jersey from England national team though)

I have two from Barcelona (05-06 Ronaldinho and 09-10 Messi), two from Roma and one from Milan. I almost bought one from Liverpool in 2019 when they defeated Flamengo (another rival from my club) on CWC final but I couldn't find at the local store at the time. Here hoping that City will be first English club that I will buy a jersey!

Who is your team? When you said that Fluminense are your rivals, I thought you were a Flamengo supporter

Why on earth should Saudis support an aged Brazilian team?
I dont give a shit bout the Saudis and who will they support ,besides that we r not playing a final for a trophy in The Den.....the point is to win this feckin international trophy,against a Brazilian team.....

Goalkeeper is 43 his eye sight will be going. filepe melo is 40 , Marcelo 35, Cano 35, keno 34, Ganso 34 all starters.

Probably can get away with that in the Brazilian league which will be a slower pace. Doubt they can get away with it friday.

Our forward's eyesight doesn't seem to be much better. We have to improve our scoring rate. It's already costing us points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.