Fluminense (N) - Fri 22nd Dec, 18:00 | CWC Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
certainly far less than both Kovacic and Nunes
Nunes is getting dispossessed 1.52 times per 90 to Rico's 1.84 despite the former having significantly more touches(69 to 51), take-ons(5.22 to 1.32!), and carries(49 to 32) per 90.

With that being said, it's a small sample size and I love both players but what you said isn't factually true.

I’ll admit that I’ll be gutted if we don’t win tonight, some people saying they don’t care but I really want City to win this!
I'm always gutted when we lose. Doesn't matter the competition or the opponent. Losing ( or tying in the league) actually makes me nauseous.

The only time it doesn't affect me is during the summer in pre season.

But starting from the community shield on, I just don't take it well. :(

I want to win this even more than usual.

Nunes is getting dispossessed 1.52 times per 90 to Rico's 1.84 despite the former having significantly more touches(69 to 51), take-ons(5.22 to 1.32!), and carries(49 to 32) per 90.

With that being said, it's a small sample size and I love both players but what you said isn't factually true.
And how many minutes has Rico played compared to Nunes, also who were the opposition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.