Fluminense (N) - Fri 22nd Dec, 18:00 | CWC Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always gutted when we lose. Doesn't matter the competition or the opponent. Losing ( or tying in the league) actually makes me nauseous.

The only time it doesn't affect me is during the summer in pre season.

But starting from the community shield on, I just don't take it well. :(

I want to win this even more than usual.
God I’m sometimes suicidal (and not pleasant to be with) when we draw lol, yes this is win more than usual, winning this match brings City a new feather in our cap

For a change, think we will see some early subs tonight. I'm expecting a dull first half with just one shot on target. Better 2nd half, playing more direct game with a few subs bringing a more quicker tempo, faster passing and opening up this aging opposition, in later stages of game. Hamilton on
for last x10 mins and him scoring final goal. 4:1 to City.

Now, just need to sort my lottery numbers for tomorrow....

I’m sure this matters zero to Pep but last years performances got us here, so is nice to see him give last years players the opportunity to play tonight.

Ta , not sure who will play where but lets go with it !

COME ON BLUEBOYS
It's obvious.

Eddy

Walker Stones Dias Ake
Rodri
Bernie..Lewis... Phil ...Grealish
.................Alvarez.

I don't like this lineup.
1. it shuttles Bernie outside.
2. It starts Lewis over Nunes and Kova which I don't agree with.
3. Alvarez as been off from.

4. Finally, it's new age Pep. Which I'm not the biggest fan of. I prefer the old school Pep who overstaffed his teams with mofirlders.

The new look Pep now prefers an over representation of defenders.
Lilo or someone needs to let him know this infatuation with Simone has run its course.

We want the old Pep back.

Flap over!

The insight from Tim Vickery, on City’s match day show about fluminese is the type of thing you’d think would be seen on Sky et al but it’s usually rubbish.

An enjoyable listen talking about tactics, and such. Usually don’t bother watching anything pre match but glad I opened City+ today.

I heard Ally McCoist ask the question “city are in the world club final, does anyone care?” the other day. That question was never asked when Chelsea or Liverpool were there, absolute disgrace and I was disappointed in the man who is normally one of the fairer pundits.
Showing his true colours, utter cunts comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.