Fluminense (N) - Fri 22nd Dec, 18:00 | CWC Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Their average age is 31. We should be stuffing these
Goalkeeper is 43 his eye sight will be going. filepe melo is 40 , Marcelo 35, Cano 35, keno 34, Ganso 34 all starters.

Probably can get away with that in the Brazilian league which will be a slower pace. Doubt they can get away with it friday.

Please, win this guys. I'm Brazilian from Rio, and Fluminense is one of the biggest rivals from my team. They're already super arrogant because they won Libertadores cup, I can't even imagine how insufferable they will be if they win this... and yeah, I know this tournament is not that valued in Europe, but it's a huge deal in Brazil. They are treating this match as the match of their life, the most important match of the club.

Honestly, I'm not too optimistic as Haaland and De Bruyne will not play (really, Fluminense's luck has no limit this season). I know you guys still have a great team, but I'm skeptical. I hope you guys win, in fact I will even buy a Manchester City jersey if they do.

Apart from us is anyone else over here interested in this? I genuinely can't remember any of the games in the past. Someone said the Rags have won it and to be fair I can't ever remember any coverage of it. Is it the one next that'll be the biggie?
eurpean clubs have won the last 10 so we'll b a laughing stock if we stop the run

Goalkeeper is 43 his eye sight will be going. filepe melo is 40 , Marcelo 35, Cano 35, keno 34, Ganso 34 all starters.

Probably can get away with that in the Brazilian league which will be a slower pace. Doubt they can get away with it friday.
43 eyesight going? No fucking chance for an FOC like me!

Please, win this guys. I'm Brazilian from Rio, and Fluminense is one of the biggest rivals from my team. They're already super arrogant because they won Libertadores cup, I can't even imagine how insufferable they will be if they win this... and yeah, I know this tournament is not that valued in Europe, but it's a huge deal in Brazil. They are treating this match as the match of their life, the most important match of the club.

Honestly, I'm not too optimistic as Haaland and De Bruyne will not play (really, Fluminense's luck has no limit this season). I know you guys still have a great team, but I'm skeptical. I hope you guys win, in fact I will even buy a Manchester City jersey if they do.

Nice one, mate. However, I value it and want to win this competition. There's a reason Manchester City is involved, and that is all that matters.

I hope you're buying that City jersey pretty soon :)

Have no fear my friend.
City really want this trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.