Fluminense (N) - Fri 22nd Dec, 18:00 | CWC Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks mate. It went well. R&r till Friday then City all the way. Up the blues, keep the faith. Bought a support the junior doctors t-shirt outside the hospital which is in City blue & white wahay!!!
Which hospital? I’m going to Hope later (Salford Royal to non Northerners) and will buy one if they are there. Thank you :-)

I agree. If we win this it will be an unbelievable achievement to win five titles in a calendar year, remember its never been done before by an English club. I don't understand the negatively from some Blues.
Will that not be more than United have won in the last ten years?

I hope at least one of your Roma jerseys is a Totti...
One of them is from Totti! A beautiful jersey actually.

In many cultures — not all — red is associated with anger, aggression and violence. Sky blue is the colour of heaven…
Nice one! I agree with you.
I actually never liked United, so there is that. Have nothing against Liverpool though. But City jersey is pretty nice and they play some breathtaking football. Will definitely buy one if City beats Fluminense.

fluminense is a decent south american side but its not even the best and its full of old players, no reason not to win this comfortably

Which hospital? I’m going to Hope later (Salford Royal to non Northerners) and will buy one if they are there. Thank you :-)
I'm a northerner but it was Sussex Eye hospital. I can send you the link and post a copy of the t-shirt below. I think it passes for City blue.
Are you going in to get a picture of John Stones stiched to the inside of your eye lids?

20231220_113315.jpg20231220_113451.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.