Fly me to blue moon....

Pigeonho said:
Would have been better to just have a regular Etihad plane, for example. with our name in black just going along from the wing to the nose. Discreet and classy. This is a bit too 'look at meeeee' for my taste.

And that's why you don't work in marketing.

Pigeonho said:
Would have been better to just have a regular Etihad plane, for example. with our name in black just going along from the wing to the nose. Discreet and classy. This is a bit too 'look at meeeee' for my taste.

FFS Pige you are a miserable barsteward. You remind me of unlucky Alf from the fast show. Everything is doom and gloom. ;-) in the nicest possible way of course

SWP's back said:
Pigeonho said:

And that's why you don't work in marketing.
I was just going to say this. We WANT people to look at it. Hence it's a "look at meeeee" plane!

Graceyboy said:
Pigeonho said:

FFS Pige you are a miserable barsteward. You remind me of unlucky Alf from the fast show. Everything is doom and gloom. ;-) in the nicest possible way of course
Not at all fella! In a stupidly good mood today! Just saying the planes livery, for me, is a bit too much. I like discreet and classy, however I do now see, (which I didn't earlier), that it's not our plane and is a marketing tool. I thought it was a plane to fly the players about, bought by the Sheikh for the club.

Pigeonho said:
Graceyboy said:
Pigeonho said:

Not at all fella! In a stupidly good mood today! Just saying the planes livery, for me, is a bit too much. I like discreet and classy, however I do now see, (which I didn't earlier), that it's not our plane and is a marketing tool. I thought it was a plane to fly the players about, bought by the Sheikh for the club.

if it had been up to me it would have been an A380 which really would have you cringing.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Pigeonho said:
Graceyboy said:

if it had been up to me it would have been an A380 which really would have you cringing.
Brrrrrrr, (*shudders*) ;-)

Be honest now, if United had a plane like that, we would all be laughing at it, perhaps even pointing and laughing! Fair play to the club for doing it, it will indeed get its aimed result, but if that turned up at Ringway in United's livery, perhaps with Taggart waving from the captains window, we'd be cringeing for them!

Pigeonho said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Pigeonho said:

Be honest now, if United had a plane like that, we would all be laughing at it, perhaps even pointing and laughing! Fair play to the club for doing it, it will indeed get its aimed result, but if that turned up at Ringway in United's livery, perhaps with Taggart waving from the captains window, we'd be cringeing for them!

they do have one, see earlier in the thread.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Pigeonho said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Be honest now, if United had a plane like that, we would all be laughing at it, perhaps even pointing and laughing! Fair to the club for doing it, it will indeed get its aimed result, but if that turned up at Ringway in United's livery, perhaps with Taggart waving from the captains window, we'd be cringeing for them!

Ah I see, what SWP'back just said on the car thread makes sense now.

Pigeonho said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Pigeonho said:

Be honest now, if United had a plane like that, we would all be laughing at it, perhaps even pointing and laughing! Fair to the club for doing it, it will indeed get its aimed result, but if that turned up at Ringway in United's livery, perhaps with Taggart waving from the captains window, we'd be cringeing for them!

Ah I see, what SWP'back just said on the car thread makes sense now.

besides why would a United plane turn up at MANCHESTER Airport ;)?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.