Fly me to blue moon....

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Pigeonho said:
Graceyboy said:
FFS Pige you are a miserable barsteward. You remind me of unlucky Alf from the fast show. Everything is doom and gloom. ;-) in the nicest possible way of course
Not at all fella! In a stupidly good mood today! Just saying the planes livery, for me, is a b
it too much. I like discreet and classy, however I do now see, (which I didn't earlier), that it's not our plane and is a marketing tool. I thought it was a plane to fly the players about, bought by the Sheikh for the club.

if it had been up to me it would have been an A380 which really would have you cringing.

ETIHAD get their first A380 in 3 years time, so we can use it to fly the whole team, staff, their families, a couple of MCEN reporters, oh, and wymbledon the cat to our Champs league final

Pigeonho said:
Be honest now, if United had a plane like that, we would all be laughing at it, perhaps even pointing and laughing! Fair play to the club for doing it, it will indeed get its aimed result, but if that turned up at Ringway in United's livery, perhaps with Taggart waving from the captains window, we'd be cringeing for them!

Who cares what the Rags think? If we listened to them we'd have believed there was 100,000 at their parade ;-).. I'm as cynical as they come mate but I think the plane looks class!.. we should be living up these times and enjoying every second.. the press slaughter us no matter what we do - may as well give 'em a reason..

<a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/6PQUReNJLf0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/6PQUReNJLf0</a> check it out

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Pigeonho said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
they do have one, see earlier in the thread.
Ah I see, what SWP'back just said on the car thread makes sense now.

besides why would a United plane turn up at MANCHESTER Airport ;)?

Barton aerodrome for the rags.

Or gatwick.

jl6ypv.jpg

iyk6kj.jpg

2rrxukh.jpg

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
jl6ypv.jpg

looks like an office<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:20 pm --<br /><br />
Pigeonho said:
Hmmm, come on meatnspudsmcfc. You posted a photo direct from the press conference and now one from inside the plane. Who are you?!

good point pidge!

I think its a fucking cool idea. but the livery is corny. Should be a lot more understated. Nice and clean, sky blue, with Manchester City in white and gold trim down the side, and the badge would be enough. The hexagons, the football, the Blue Moon Rising text... its all a bit too much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.