Fly me to blue moon....

tony2406 said:
tony2406 said:
This is the Plane at Manchester Airport today
Its not for the players or for ferrying players round its just the colours for the aircraft for good thats all. They had a photo shoot with it today so the team was all there too but that was after i left

That would by why Mica was told he would needs his suit for Thursday :)

mcfc2112 said:
BiBaBo said:
a6-eye13.jpg

Sexy or what!!!!!!

Fake!!

How can the wings be white, yet the engines are blue?

And it's the wrong shade of blue, and what are those crappy patterns on the body?

And the badge on the tail is wrong!

Umbro have really fucked up this time!!

are you sure it's not Puma? ;)

Dubai Blue said:
leroy said:
Wow indeed!

do any other clubs have planes like this?
Unfortunately yes:

getAsset.aspx

This won't be a plane just for City. It will be a normal part of Etihad's fleet that City will happen to use from time to time.

Saw that piece of shit from my 747 in HKG last month! Was sitting over on the ramp away from the gates!

ChicagoBlue said:
Dubai Blue said:
leroy said:
Wow indeed!

do any other clubs have planes like this?
Unfortunately yes:

getAsset.aspx

This won't be a plane just for City. It will be a normal part of Etihad's fleet that City will happen to use from time to time.

Saw that piece of shit from my 747 in HKG last month! Was sitting over on the ramp away from the gates!

only plane i'd ever like to see crash(empty of course with robots manning the controls *disclaimer*)

The day after the rags were humiliated in the Champions league Final by Barcelona, I was working at the airport, still enjoying and replaying the previous nights entertainment with the rags at work, when a Turkish Airlines aeroplane landed.

Nothing unusual there, it's a daily flight........however,

Turkish Airlines sponsor and have aeroplanes pained in both United and Barcelona colours and to their absolute credit and humour they put this aircraft on the Istanbul-Manchester route.

[bigimg]http://ploader.net/files/d8df3e9047560f28e614072af44cb248.jpg[/bigimg]

Brilliant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.