FM 10

TheLegendOfBerti said:
My game is bonkers.

Im in my 3rd season, won the league twice and the League Cup once. Liverpool finished 7th in the 2nd season and Man Utd 6th, Arsenal 5th and both Spurs and Everton qualified for the CL. The biggest transfer of the summer was Mario Balotelli moving from Inter to, get this, PALERMO, for £37m!, where the fuck did Palermo get that from? Then they went and signed James Milner for £12m. Sevilla bought Gareth Bale, GARETH BALE, for £8m!

In my first year Stade Rennais won the French League :S! Schalke the German League :S!, Juventus won Serie A but Palermo finished 2nd, Genoa 3rd, Napoli 4th. Roma were only 5th, Inter 6th! and AC Milan 9th! And La Liga was reasonable with Barca finishing a point ahead of madrid and 30 ahead of Atletico in 3rd.

In the 2nd season Bordeaux won the french league, ok, bayern the german league, fair do's, but GENOA won the Serie A!, Roma 2nd, Napoli 3rd, Palermo 4th with Juve 5th, Inter 7th, Fiorentina 9th and get this...AC Milan 13th! 13th! bonkers...
In La Liga Barca won by 3 points from ATLETICO, and Real Madrid finished 5th!.

So I have a Champions League with no Real, Liverpool, Arsenal, Man U, AC Milan, Inter, Juventus So I think I might get a good draw, turns out I get the CHAMPIONS Group, with German Champs FC Bayern, French Champs Bordeaux and Romanian Champs Steaua Bucaresti, this game is nuts!

Oh, and I forgot, Stockport County in the Premier League. HOW??!!

LOL, have to say that is pretty dodgy

Got 96m to spend, board gave me 57m increase when I had 40m for some reason. Could do with a better players in few positions as I couldn't be bothered trying to sign anyone at the start :)

....................Given....................
Richards...Toure...Kompany...Bridge
...................De Jong..................
SWP.................................Robinho
..................Gourcuff....................
..........Tevez............Ade..............

Fire away with suggestions :)

Was thinking of trying to get to:

....................Given......................
Srna......Toure......Sakho.......Santon
....................De Jong...................
...................Gourcuff..................
............Tevez......(???)...............

Need quality striker for there who will actually go to me

currently on course to get Charlton back in the premiership.

Boyata is a rock in my defence and ibrahim is putting in some decent performances (snapped them both up on free transfers) :)

JakeRedMCFC said:
Got 96m to spend, board gave me 57m increase when I had 40m for some reason. Could do with a better players in few positions as I couldn't be bothered trying to sign anyone at the start :)

....................Given....................
Richards...Toure...Kompany...Bridge
...................De Jong..................
..................Gourcuff....................
..........Tevez............Ade..............

Fire away with suggestions :)

Was thinking of trying to get to:

....................Given......................
Srna......Toure......Sakho.......Santon
....................De Jong...................
...................Gourcuff..................
............Tevez......(???)...............

Need quality striker for there who will actually go to me

Adebayor's more than good enough mate

Just started a new game on it tonight after a lengthy spell out because i lent the game to someone.

I started with Leeds and i have a 5 year plan to win the Champs League.

My team is

.............................Higgs................................

Jones.........Michalik............Wheater..........Taylor

................Kilkenny...........Gibson......................

Snodgrass.............................................Johnson

................Beckford...........Moses.......................

I will go up :)

How are your seasons going?

Just won Serie A with Napoli, 14/15 season.

Need a striker though, defence is rock solid but lack goals.

League 1 with Kettering aiming for consequtive promotions to premiership. On course so far. Just used to loan system to my advantage

Anyone know where i can download the 2010 transfers for 09? I`m cheap and can`t afford fm 2010 :)

It's Easy 4-3-3 turn round tevez,adebayor,robbie,milevski and then Santa Cruz might pipe up with 1-or-2 shit happens
MILEVSKI is the player that you need!!! I've nearly got a divorce because of this fact!!!!!!!!!!!!! Three FIVE year seasons and all that..............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.