Focus Group - Etihad Stadium

i used to love the kippax... sat behind the goal on those benches... it was brilliant. its what all true citizens want . we wanna root for our team together..Banners,scarves,hooters hell yeah...
Hell yeah, the kippax. Those were the days. Sat right behind the goal I was. Everyone used to throw shit down onto the away fans in the lower tier. Oh how I laughed. Shakes head.

Seems like everyone is ‘blinded by science’ in thinking the option of a two tiered stand would be best fit. It’s Not imo and smacks of the club doing it ‘on the cheap’. Has the option of a single tier been put forward by the club? and if not, why not ?
hard work - see my mockups on the Etihad Campus thread - you'd basically have to slice out the current second tier in the North Stand - also moving the whole lot back to accommodate the pushed back 2nd tier and its further back extension up to the top would be fouled by the existing cablenet for the lower end roof which HAS to stay in place else the east/west stand roofs collapse

hard work - see my mockups on the Etihad Campus thread - you'd basically have to slice out the current second tier in the North Stand - also moving the whole lot back to accommodate the pushed back 2nd tier and its further back extension up to the top would be fouled by the existing cablenet for the lower end roof which HAS to stay in place else the east/west stand roofs collapse

so it’s doable then.

I've been wondering if you have season tickets in the family stand what happens when the kids become adults, does the family have to relocate tickets or just stays put? If you don't have to relocate, how do they create room for new families? If you do have to relocate, wouldn't there be a reasonable turnover of seats every close season.

Im now 21 an my sister is 18 and we're still in the family stand with my dad

Hell yeah, the kippax. Those were the days. Sat right behind the goal I was. Everyone used to throw shit down onto the away fans in the lower tier. Oh how I laughed. Shakes head.

god man.. you were there too.. ..the away fans below us to the side... what laughs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.