Focus Group - Etihad Stadium

Yes. I'll say nothing in future. Bluemoon members have no more rights to know anything than any other City fans.

There are always some BM members who are so bloody needy and feel they should be allowed access to everything .

As the elected representative, you obviously have to respect what you have been asked not to reveal, so I don't see the problem.

Thanks for any info you are able to provide PB.

There are always some BM members who are so bloody needy and feel they should be allowed access to everything .

As the elected representative, you obviously have to respect what you have been asked not to reveal, so I don't see the problem.

There's no reason for any secrecy here - it should be an open discussion between the club and the fans.

The minutes should be published immediately or the event could be video logged and put on line.

There's no need for elected representatives either - the idea that one person can speak for the diverse range of opinions on this forum is absurd.

Last edited:

I think the issue is the whole "I have got some information but I'm not going to tell anyone it" If you are lucky enough to know stuff beforehand then great. I don't get why you'd come on and announce it, why not wait yourself for when it is in the open and discuss it then?

I think the issue is the whole "I have got some information but I'm not going to tell anyone it" If you are lucky enough to know stuff beforehand then great. I don't get why you'd come on and announce it, why not wait yourself for when it is in the open and discuss it then?
Some of us like to know that there are things in the pipeline, even if it's only a hint at what's happening. If that isn't enough information for some people , tough, they can wait for when we get all the information through the correct channels.

I don't think the poster was having a go at you personally, but he makes a valid point about the process (not your fault obviously).

Could you at least tell us what your proposals were?

Also, when will the minutes be published?
Yes,I was having a go at him personally and all the people that voted for him
Is there where we have bigger blues than others.
thats the first sensible thing you’ve said.

thats a full on gobble, he’s not provided any info.
I’m more interested in what he’s said, on behalf of the people ,he purports to represent, rather than the shit city come out with.
King of the kippax people and their followers are the needy ones. They just fall right into stereotype.

Some of us like to know that there are things in the pipeline, even if it's only a hint at what's happening. If that isn't enough information for some people , tough, they can wait for when we get all the information through the correct channels.

Fair enough, I just find it odd. Showing off that they have information others don't and thriving off that bit of power and knowledge. Quite a few do it on here though to be fair.

It's a no win situation for those taking part.

Let slip on the forums and on social media, and the club won't have them back.

Say very little or nothing on the forums or on social media, and other City fans get annoyed.

We know things are moving forward regarding tbe NS expansion and the Etihad Campus proposals.

I'm just hoping for one thing. That we don't get the generic, watered down, give very little away meeting minutes that the club used to put out after POB meetings.

If this is different to previous meetings, and the club are serious about engaging with the fans, then the minutes need to go into some detail.

Let the guys who go to City Matters do their own thing. They aren’t representatives and will have their own views.

I think everyone will have different views on priorities. For example, I would have prioritised helping to ensure the Etihad is full on match days rather than discussing Away ticket priority. That said, a bit of common sense helped to fill the ground against Shahktar, with Blues able to buy 4 or 5 tickets weeks in advance of the game and the Club made ticket prices affordable for many.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.