Focus Group - Etihad Stadium

I`m not a close mate of Colin but I`ve fucking served on various Committees for nigh on 50 years and understand the need to stay quiet at times.Has he really upset you,that he and others know something in advance of you ?
Grow a fucking pair of hairy ones.

You're in the clique so you wont have any warnings for your rude, aggressive behaviour but you need to calm down. I don't care if you are Mr Committee of Comitteeville, he knew what he was doing and he was wrong which someone pointed out he admitted after. If you have the info but can't say anything keep it to yourself until you can. Why is that so difficult for stress heads like you to understand?

You're in the clique so you wont have any warnings for your rude, aggressive behaviour but you need to calm down. I don't care if you are Mr Committee of Comitteeville, he knew what he was doing and he was wrong which someone pointed out he admitted after. If you have the info but can't say anything keep it to yourself until you can. Why is that so difficult for stress heads like you to understand?

I don't know PB at all, but it seemed he posted in response to this thread and other posters with a fairly simple 'news will be coming soon, but many will find it interesting'. I for one think great, look forward to that. Really don't see what the problem. Safe to say from now on PB will be telling us fuck all.

For your information |I am NOT a member of any clique and just served a 7 day ban for expressing my views to all the Mods,so wind your neck in,until you know facts not fiction.
A stress head ? I think you will find you`re the one who continually gets the urge for confrontations.
Colin gave us some information straight after the Meeting ref Ticket Points,so he`s hardly keeping all things to himself.

In Fact what is secret about the agenda of the meeting?
Melchett: Ah, yes, the special mission. At ease Blackadder. Now,
what I’m about to tell you is absolutely tip-top-secret,
is that clear?

Blackadder: It is sir.

Melchett: Now, I’ve compiled a list of those with security
clearance, have you got it Darling?

Darling: Yes sir.

Melchett: Read it please.

Darling: It’s top security sir, I think that’s all the Captain
needs to know.

Melchett: Nonsense! Let’s hear the list in full!

For your information |I am NOT a member of any clique and just served a 7 day ban for expressing my views to all the Mods,so wind your neck in,until you know facts not fiction.
A stress head ? I think you will find you`re the one who continually gets the urge for confrontations.
Colin gave us some information straight after the Meeting ref Ticket Points,so he`s hardly keeping all things to himself.
I didn't have to guess very hard to know who you were replying to, I find the ignore function of the website wonderfully freeing.

Perhaps PB can start a City Matters thread.

The initial post wouldn't have to reveal anything about the content of the first meeting but he could tell us about the structure of the discussions, how often the meetings take place, where they take place etc. and more importantly how he intends to keep us posted on developments.

I'd also like to know how he will handle feedback to the club in subsequent meetings. For example, if there's a clear majority opinion which he disagrees with will he represent our views or his own.

The initial post wouldn't have to reveal anything about the content of the first meeting but he could tell us about the structure of the discussions, how often the meetings take place, where they take place etc. and more importantly how he intends to keep us posted on developments.

I'd also like to know how he will handle feedback to the club in subsequent meetings. For example, if there's a clear majority opinion which he disagrees with will he represent our views or his own.
Perhaps he will once there is something to say, though the way some have reacted to him telling people invited to the Focus Group this thread is discussing, that they will find it "interesting", I wouldn't blame him if decided to say nothing at all on here.

A ban you say?

Fuck that - I want full minutes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.