Focus Group - Etihad Stadium

He was elected bt city fans to represent city fans views, the fact that he posts on here doesn't mean he can post stuff he has been asked not to. He certainly doesnt have to answer to individual posters , unreasonable to be curious, no, to demand answers that is unreasonable yes.
Who are any of us to tell him what he can and cant post.

I'm not asking him to reveal any content until he's allowed to.

Read my post to see what I'm asking. It's all perfectly reasonable.

No I voted for PB and I expect him to do a reasonable job. He seemed more enthusiastic when he was asking for our votes.

Incidentally, I didn't stand in the last General election either but I still feel empowered enough to express opinions about the current political landscape.
I'll tell you what I can when I can. When the minutes are published we can discuss what's in them and I'll take all feedback on board. In the meantime, there's really no need to be so ignorant and insulting.

I'm not the one coming on saying hey everyone, I have information, none of you are allowed to know though sorry. I'd say that's drawing attention to yourself rather than someone pulling you up on it. If he has said since he shouldn't have said anything then fair dos, him saying that would suggest my initial point was right......

Sorry I forgot you don't like drawing attention to yourself, being such a modest individual .

If you don't think he has anything worth reading, then don't , it's that easy.

PB has provided lots of useful information on a number of issues over a period of time, and I'm sure other posters have appreciated his input.

You on the otherhand come across as a condescending smartarse who likes to be " controversial " and drawing attention to yourself .

Hypocrisy seems to be at play .

There's no reason for any secrecy here - it should be an open discussion between the club and the fans.

The minutes should be published immediately or the event could be video logged and put on line.

There's no need for elected representatives either - the idea that one person can speak for the diverse range of opinions on this forum is absurd.

You appear to have a problem with the whole set up.

Why not put yourself up as a " spokesman " instead of criticising those who do ? That might be more positive and helpful .

I'll tell you what I can when I can. When the minutes are published we can discuss what's in them and I'll take all feedback on board. In the meantime, there's really no need to be so ignorant and insulting.

Did you read my post?

I'm asking how this is going to work. How you'll report back? How you'll canvas our opinion? If you'll canvas our opinion? What the process is as far as you can tell at this early stage?

I'm not asking you to break any confidences, I'm just curious how you're going to proceed and I'm suggesting if we have a separate 'City Matters' thread that would be a good start.

Can we get this thread back on topic. If anyone is going to these Focus Groups, I'd really appreciate a PM at some point to get feedback. I've no idea whether what they're going to present or ask bears any relation to anything we saw last night so I'd be interested to hear reactions. Thanks.

You appear to have a problem with the whole set up.

Why not put yourself up as a " spokesman " instead of criticising those who do ? That might be more positive and helpful .

I am being constructive. I've made what I think are reasonable suggestions. I'm not impressed with PB's performance so far and I've said so. I've also suggested what he can to improve the situation.

No I voted for PB and I expect him to do a reasonable job. He seemed more enthusiastic when he was asking for our votes.

Incidentally, I didn't stand in the last General election either but I still feel empowered enough to express opinions about the current political landscape.

Well might I suggest that you give him a chance to do " a reasonable job " ?

He's been to one meeting as I understand it. How long do you think it takes to establish a decent working relationship in these matters ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.