Focus Group - Etihad Stadium

Perhaps he will once there is something to say, though the way some have reacted to him telling people invited to the Focus Group this thread is discussing, that they will find it "interesting", I wouldn't blame him if decided to say nothing at all on here.

This thread isn't the place to discuss 'City Matters', so we need a separate thread.

He was elected by members of BM to represent our views and I'm sure he will.

It's not unreasonable of us to be curious about the frequency and structure of the meetings, who's there from the club, how it will work, how he will handle feedback etc.

There's plenty he can tell us without revealing any content or breaking any promises he took in the inaugural meeting.

Over to you Prestwich Blue, I'm sure you can turn this around after a slow unimpressive start.

This thread isn't the place to discuss 'City Matters', so we need a separate thread.

He was elected by members of BM to represent our views and I'm sure he will.

It's not unreasonable of us to be curious about the frequency and structure of the meetings, who's there from the club, how it will work, how he will handle feedback etc.

There's plenty he can tell us without revealing any content or breaking any promises he took in the inaugural meeting.

Over to you Prestwich Blue, I'm sure you can turn this around after a slow unimpressive start.

He was elected bt city fans to represent city fans views, the fact that he posts on here doesn't mean he can post stuff he has been asked not to. He certainly doesnt have to answer to individual posters , unreasonable to be curious, no, to demand answers that is unreasonable yes.
Who are any of us to tell him what he can and cant post.

He was elected bt city fans to represent city fans views, the fact that he posts on here doesn't mean he can post stuff he has been asked not to. He certainly doesnt have to answer to individual posters , unreasonable to be curious, no, to demand answers that is unreasonable yes.
Who are any of us to tell him what he can and cant post.
spot on mate. Iirc he was elected specifically to represent season ticket holders. I wouldn't blame the guy if he put nothing on here after today.

Did you put yourself up for election ?

No I voted for PB and I expect him to do a reasonable job. He seemed more enthusiastic when he was asking for our votes.

Incidentally, I didn't stand in the last General election either but I still feel empowered enough to express opinions about the current political landscape.

All this new connection stuff is so when the club is stripped of all our titles and demoted to the lower leagues us fans will stay with the club.

You heard it here first. It's all Bernsteins idea

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.