Foden’s Mum arrested

The family are working class. There was a time we didn't look down on them.
Now it seems we have forgotten we are all working class. We go out have a few, sometimes it gets a bit over the top, please don't forget that. Not so many years ago there was us, the bank manager and the rich.
Insults the "working class" unintentionally.

You know what they (yep, them again) say; you can pick your friends, but you can't pick your family. I obviously don't know the lady, but can only go on what I've read about her in the past. Being diplomatic here, she seems to be not the nicest person.

The family are working class. There was a time we didn't look down on them.
Now it seems we have forgotten we are all working class. We go out have a few, sometimes it gets a bit over the top, please don't forget that. Not so many years ago there was us, the bank manager and the rich.
WTF has being working class got to do with personal decency and standards?

Lots of upper class people are absolute wankers

That's NOT the point I am making. Why is this a big deal, its not. If it wasnt Fodens mum it would never be mentioned anywhere.
But it is. And it's not the first time she's been in the public eye. She needs to learn to keep a low profile, as the media will love stuff like this. Plus, away fans will love to give grief to Phil for this, which he doesn't need. Stupid behaviour by her, and being working class is no excuse. Both my parents were working class people, and didn't act like fucking idiots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.