Foden’s Mum arrested

But it is. And it's not the first time she's been in the public eye. She needs to learn to keep a low profile, as the media will love stuff like this. Plus, away fans will love to give grief to Phil for this, which he doesn't need. Stupid behaviour by her, and being working class is no excuse. Both my parents were working class people, and didn't act like fucking idiots.
And that warrants posters on here calling her a 'Skank' and 'rough as a bears arse' ? Enough said. You lot can carry on slagging someone off because you are far better than them.

But it is. And it's not the first time she's been in the public eye. She needs to learn to keep a low profile, as the media will love stuff like this. Plus, away fans will love to give grief to Phil for this, which he doesn't need. Stupid behaviour by her, and being working class is no excuse. Both my parents were working class people, and didn't act like fucking idiots.
I can think of one time your parents were idiots ;-)

@jimharri come on?
Are you casting the first stone?
If so, pray you’ve never made a mistake.
This isn’t on Phil. This is life.

You know what they (yep, them again) say; you can pick your friends, but you can't pick your family. I obviously don't know the lady, but can only go on what I've read about her in the past. Being diplomatic here, she seems to be not the nicest person.
When I called vardy and rooneys wife skanks I got a pm from you and my post removed.

@jimharri come on?
Are you casting the first stone?
If so, pray you’ve never made a mistake.
This isn’t on Phil. This is life.
I've made plenty of mistakes. And will continue to do so (why break the habits of a lifetime?). Difference is, I don't have a relative in the public eye that could (repeat, could) cop for grief for something I did. I'd like to think that if I did have a famous relative, I'd try and keep my nut down.

And carry on sending the begging letters.

What do you mean and? The O.P has started a thread calling one of our players mum a skank and not only have you not pm’d him and removed his post, you have joined in.
Apologies. I presumed you were saying that I called her a skank, as you quoted my post. I didn't see the offending post you refer to, as I joined the thread after it began. I also note that the offending post has been edited in the meantime, by another mod.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.