Foden and Grealish: England's least English Stars

Lol I can just imagine them getting back in the changing room only for Southgate saying ...you can cut out that fancy stuff you are playing for England not Brazil or Spain lol.

Just like what happens in kids football '"dont try that fancy stuff just boot it"

Last edited:
Never mind kids it’s Fat Sam’s, Pulis’ and several other managers’ philosophies too.

Not read the article but just from the title, it is such a tired and outdated opinion. This isn't the 80's/90's it's been 20-30 years now since that tag of English football being a physical aerial league with the first thought being a long ball has been true.

How dare Foden be good at football and not just hoof it up the park like they did in the '90s. Bastard.
He's fucking at it. Skill? Dribbling past players? How fucking dare he and fancy headband entertain and get us to love the game? Something needs to be done. What a pair of cunts.

Oh, and if England don't want them, I will find Scottish relations, if I need to kill a couple and forge a few documents.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.