Foden and Grealish: England's least English Stars

We are entering a golden age of English football again IMO.

All we need now is a manager who isnt a complete clown.
I think Potter at Brighton would do a great job there. The FA will never pick him because he doesn't have the profile to make money for them.

Not read the article but just from the title, it is such a tired and outdated opinion. This isn't the 80's/90's it's been 20-30 years now since that tag of English football being a physical aerial league with the first thought being a long ball has been true.
I would say atm in English football, with regards to the youth, there seems to be less emphasis on personal physicality but more development of skills, trickery etc. or what some might call "Spanish football". Speaking generally on wingers for example, I do think clubs are developing less Milners, and more Grealishes.

I was talking to some of the coaches at St Brendan’s GAA Club based at Turn Moss. The one guy in football they say would be an all time great in Gaelic?
Ederson
Bernardo would be an awesome hurler I'd say. Bit small but tough as nails. :-)

He's fucking at it. Skill? Dribbling past players? How fucking dare he and fancy headband entertain and get us to love the game? Something needs to be done. What a pair of cunts.

Oh, and if England don't want them, I will find Scottish relations, if I need to kill a couple and forge a few documents.
I think some people forget that football is a spectator sport and should be entertaining to watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.