Foden ... Valuation in the current market?

City fans overvaluing a player for a change. Sane £50m (good deal) Tevez and Robinho £10m each good deal. I can't even remember the Dzeko price was it £8m or something, great deal. Our out-going players sell for peanuts compared to some of the average crap we brought in. Most fans seem to be happy about the low outgoing sales of top players. Seen a few posts recently regarding Sterling and selling him this Summer, evaluation? err £40-50m...
I guess it's so much simpler on Football Manager then it is in real life?

Given the old cliche that a player is worth what a buyer will pay and given the mess the games’ finances are in at the moment a figure of about £120m would be about right.
A complication is that City don’t need to sell and Foden is unlikely to seek new pastures for some time yet so he’s very unlikely to come on the market under today’s circumstances so any figure is just arbitrary.

Did anyone notice that one of the morons in the studio last night was worried that we might overplay Phil?

Not long ago, these same idiots were claimed that Pep wasn’t playing him enough.

You really couldn’t make it up.
I don't know wtf that guy is but he's definitely a moron.

He's not worth much. We might be best loaning young Phil out to a championship side and covering half his wages and see if he can fulfill his potential before we decide on keeping him to a club or giving him away to a club that can pay his full wages. He's been pretty poor and largely underwhelming so far far in his career.

Two things I worry about him is the amount of bad tackles he gets, I fear someone is eventually going to do him damage, look at the hack that useless full back from Villa done this evening. Second is him being built up by the English press to eventually knock him and for him to be blamed for Englands usual tournament disaster. Wish he would stay away from them, Stones has not been the same since the England game.
Listen if you are going to destroy the career a pretty decent rb in front of the watching world you should expect a kick or two, he had him on toast, their rb knew what he was doing to get sent off, if he had stayed on he would of been working as a shelf stacker at Tesco's this morning;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.