Foden video

Just watched the video, and don’t really see what Foden has done wrong. Only seemed to get involved when a guy punched his Mum in the face. Who wouldn’t?!
He’s a lovely lad Ric. Great left foot though

The kid is a complete bellend. Playing well below his ridiculous potential currently. All the evidence is pointing to him being a proper twat though. Unfortunately for him he won’t be able to blag it for years like Giggs.
The only thing that will stop Foden becoming a world class footballer is his attitude and behaviour off the pitch.

He needs to be very careful and I am sure the club are doing all they can to make sure he gets as much help and education as possible.

What I saw is a group of drunk and possibly coked up twats abuse Phil in an exclusive VIP area. His mum comes out, rightly tells them to fuck off and then pushes one of them, the other one then punches her, a 40-something woman, in the face.

Fuck me how do you arrive at your conclusion?
He’s a lovely lad with no history of any abuse. His mate is accused of something horrendous but obviously he wasn’t to know that. Genuinely he wasn’t to know that. However, he’s never been accused of hitting his Mrs and his mum fighting is completely rare also. Tremendously gifted footballer though and a true blue.

That twat Giggs was lucky he could get away with it for so long but now it’s a different era. Thankfully I suppose with our potential young superstar this won’t be the case,

The kid is a complete bellend. Playing well below his ridiculous potential currently. All the evidence is pointing to him being a proper twat though. Unfortunately for him he won’t be able to blag it for years like Giggs.
Bit strong don't you think? Foden hasn't done anything wrong in this situation. How does being abused and insulted by numerous people looking for trouble make the victim a bellend?

Howson laughably claims to have been some sort of MMA fighter in his youth despite nobody of any consequence in that game ever having heard of him.
He basically joined the forces because he was otherwise unemployable and got sat on by even fatter lads in a ring for an hour
Howson MMA? Does that stand for Meathead Massive Ars*hole?

Bit strong don't you think? Foden hasn't done anything wrong in this situation. How does being abused and insulted by numerous people looking for trouble make the victim a bellend?
Agreed but sadly he will have to completely change his and his family's normal life.

The higher the profile, the more idiots will be attracted to them, he will have to be very discrete and especially his family members.

The same applies to Grealish, he simply can't go around and be a "lad", if he continues his career will suffer.

I would hate fame, it has enormous rewards, especially financially but the bad things that come with it completely outweigh the good.

Howson laughably claims to have been some sort of MMA fighter in his youth despite nobody of any consequence in that game ever having heard of him.
He basically joined the forces because he was otherwise unemployable and got sat on by even fatter lads in a ring for an hour
Howson!!!
I reckon he’s taken a few batterings in a different sort of “ring”

Don't think he did much wrong from thar video. It's pretty obvious who's goading and agitating.

However, the women in the clip bite and 1 in particular (who I assume is his mum) loses her head completely. I understand why but surely the best way to deal with that is to just shut the door. She's probably had a few so has gone from 0 to 60 in double quick time in protection of her son. On this occasion, it made matters far worse in my opinion.

This will linger in Phil's head for a while now at a time where we need all our players to be fully focused on what's the business end of the season.

Surely the players ask themselves whether attending a high profile, public event like this is actually worth the potential aggro? Watch it at home in your massive gaff on your massive Telly and invite those you want to be around.

I've never been to a boxing event but one of the things I said to my missus whilst watching it on my sofa last night was 'imagine how many bellends will be at that venue tonight'. All the posturing, all the 'big I am think they are's, all the shit clothes, all the drink and drugs and all the different accents and loyalties mixed into one huge melting pot. Sod that.

Please Phil (and any other City player for that matter) think about it, is it really worth the potential hassle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.