Foden video

I stopped going over 20 years ago now partially because of dickheads and partially because the prices shot up stupidly for pretty average fights.

I have seen fighting at a Sparks concert at the Lowry though, and on 2 out of the last 3 times I went to York races there has been a fight on the train back, and massively delayed. Also seen trouble at test cricket, and the worst I saw was Premier League darts at Blackburn circa 2007 (never hosted again). The last Masters Football was held on a Saturday night about 2009 at that kicked off outside with 6 teams and Bln, Brn and Bnl all up for it.

Anywhere that gets a large crowd and all day drinkers is liable for trouble. Most couldn't give a shit about the sport on offer.

Totally correct. Basically anywhere you get a predominantly all male audience full of testosterone, booze and drugs with a fierce partisan loyalty to a club or person. I once got tickets for me and my dad to watch Michael Gomez fight at Altrincham leisure centre. There were some football lads there I recognised and a Leeds fighter brought over a big following. Inevitably it kicked off but showsec soon sorted it out as they just flooded the place with stewards and outnumbered the brawlers.

Phil is a kid from a working class background who has made good. Unfortunately that now makes him a target for every dickhead out there trying to goad him and get a video to sell to the tabloids. He'll need to wise up quickly and choose the places he frequents and get some decent security.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.