Foden video

There was a lot of racism at Old Trafford. Maybe not as big as some of the other Clubs mentioned but many rags were a disgrace. I recall a game in the mid 80s when the Stretford End repeatly shouted, “Shoot that N…”, at the the Notts Forest defender, Chris Fairclough. Chris eventually lost his rag and got sent off for kicking a scum player.

Efforts have been made by Utd faces over the years to say the rags were “colour blind”, including in Tony O’Neil’s books, but the reality of the time was different.
I still remember their kitti kat song…
Come to Maine Road in the sun
Where the N****** outnumber you 10 to 1
Some are fat and some are thin
But they all eat kitti kat out of a tin!
Course they were fuckin’ racist.
Don’t let them rewrite their history!

That's the same bunch of knobs who seem to have been videoing themselves goading as many celebrities as they could on the night. They took a chance with Bellow he's a bit of a loose cannon.
I hope the authorities, telephone companies, social media companies etc are clamping down on this sort of harassment.

I hope the authorities, telephone companies, social media companies etc are clamping down on this sort of harassment.

It's a total dumbing down of society that produces utter cretins like this. I'm not sure how much lower it can sink really. Another thing is big questions need to be asked about the security of venues that allow a wild west environment, with it appears no control over people once they've gained access to the venue. Bellow and Noel Gallagher are high profile guests with security but the goading and abuse was allowed to carry on unabated. They need to get their house; in order. The thugs from that night need tracking down and dealt with. At the very least banned from all sporting events.

That's the same bunch of knobs who seem to have been videoing themselves goading as many celebrities as they could on the night. They took a chance with Bellow he's a bit of a loose cannon.
Yeh noticed they made sure they were more than arms length. Loved it if he had the agility to jump over that barrier and then kicked crap out of them.

It's a total dumbing down of society that produces utter cretins like this. I'm not sure how much lower it can sink really. Another thing is big questions need to be asked about the security of venues that allow a wild west environment, with it appears no control over people once they've gained access to the venue. Bellow and Noel Gallagher are high profile guests with security but the goading and abuse was allowed to carry on unabated. They need to get their house; in order. The thugs from that night need tracking down and dealt with. At the very least banned from all sporting events.
It's a complex problem. There doesn't seem to be any laws preventing it. Of course freedom of speech is allowed. Filming also. In fact im sure i read or saw on the news or a website somewhere that if someone films/takes a picture of someone else that the person who films it own that content. Privacy laws need updating i think. How can it be right that a camera can be pointed at you or me or more to the point someone famous without that persons authority? With regards to venues the customers won't return if they don't feel valued or safe.

It's a complex problem. There doesn't seem to be any laws preventing it. Of course freedom of speech is allowed. Filming also. In fact im sure i read or saw on the news or a website somewhere that if someone films/takes a picture of someone else that the person who films it own that content. Privacy laws need updating i think. How can it be right that a camera can be pointed at you or me or more to the point someone famous without that persons authority? With regards to venues the customers won't return if they don't feel valued or safe.

Video Recording Without Consent UK​

Can someone record you without your permission?

Taking photographs or shooting videos in public places is not illegal unless it’s for nefarious purposes. However, keep in mind that many seemingly public places such as Malls are in fact, privately owned; in this case, you’ll have to follow the rules that they have put in place.

Taking photos or videos of someone where there is the expectation of privacy is a breach of privacy laws. Examples of this would be in someone’s home.

Is it Illegal to Post a Video of Someone Without Their Permission in the UK?​

The legality of posting a video of someone in the United Kingdom without their permission comes down to how the video was filmed. If the video was filmed where there is no expectation of privacy (a public place), then it would be legal to post the video on-line or on your socials. If the video is filmed secretly where there is an expectation of privacy then it would be illegal to post it on-line.

A venue could make it as part of terms of entry probably difficult to enforce YouTube will always take down a video if copyright law infringement is a risk I’m guessing that a social media platform could decide that there was “nefarious means” which the Phil one could be

For the venue it was more the behaviour of the knobs. If you're acting like that in a club or even a pub you're more than likely to have a bouncer come up and tell you to tone it down or you're leaving. The behaviour outside Fodens door was worse shouting abuse and threats. Not having hired a private box there I have no idea of the security arrangements but it appeared non existent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.