Foden video

That night on the door, did you walk back into the premises and lock the door. Most people in the situation have got that option.
Did not. Myself and three other staff chased them across town while communicating with the police on the radio. That was my job. They were eventually caught and arrested near the Bank pub on the way to St Peters Square.

Did not. Myself and three other staff chased them across town while communicating with the police on the radio. That was my job. They were eventually caught and arrested near the Bank pub on the way to St Peters Square.

So there was 4 of you at least 1 being a professional doorman and you chased them. That isn`t exactly walking away as you suggested is it.

So there was 4 of you at least 1 being a professional doorman and you chased them. That isn`t exactly walking away as you suggested is it.
Ok fair enough. You haven't read what i typed and now mis quote me. Work is different to social situations. At work i did as i was told by the hotel manager. At all times i was 10 metres away and whenever the people who assaulted me tried to come back at me i stepped back.
Anyway you think its best to fight.

Ok fair enough. You haven't read what i typed and now mis quote me. Work is different to social situations. At work i did as i was told by the hotel manager. At all times i was 10 metres away and whenever the people who assaulted me tried to come back at me i stepped back.
Anyway you think its best to fight.

I think it best to be prepared to defend yourself when needed yes. obviously different circumstance require a different reaction. My point was in certain circumstances you have to fight.

I think it best to be prepared to defend yourself when needed yes. obviously different circumstance require a different reaction. My point was in certain circumstances you have to fight.
That's a really good point. It does depend on the circumstances. It is best to be prepared at all times. Anyways...stay safe man. Up the blues.

It sounded like there were some right cunts at taht fight the other night, load of them goading Tony Bellew as well.

Almost sounds like the same lot?

That's the same bunch of knobs who seem to have been videoing themselves goading as many celebrities as they could on the night. They took a chance with Bellow he's a bit of a loose cannon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.