Foden video

Tried calling the police recently?
I know its difficult. I was assaulted by three guys while i was working on the door at the malmaison hotel in Picadilly in 2015. The police let them go with a warning which i found disappointing to say the least. I was advised to claim criminal injuries and after 18 months was told id get nothing which was also distressing.
But whats the option? What if i hit or push someone and they crack their head off a kerb and end up in a coma. Well that isn't using the minimum force necessary to defend myself which is all i was allowed to do to keep my security license. Then i end up in court or jail for assault.
I certainly wouldnt advise Phil Foden or anyone else to get in a fight not knowing the outcome. These trouble causers are out for trouble and if they get it on video they're happier. Take a few steps back, video it, call the police, shout for help...do whatever is neccesary to keep yourself safe. Everyone has their own choices to do whatever they choose to do. I dont want to deal with the consequences of violent confrontations so my choice is to stay well away if possible. Ever heard the saying "People who look for trouble usually find it?"

I know its difficult. I was assaulted by three guys while i was working on the door at the malmaison hotel in Picadilly in 2015. The police let them go with a warning which i found disappointing to say the least. I was advised to claim criminal injuries and after 18 months was told id get nothing which was also distressing.
But whats the option? What if i hit or push someone and they crack their head off a kerb and end up in a coma. Well that isn't using the minimum force necessary to defend myself which is all i was allowed to do to keep my security license. Then i end up in court or jail for assault.
I certainly wouldnt advise Phil Foden or anyone else to get in a fight not knowing the outcome. These trouble causers are out for trouble and if they get it on video they're happier. Take a few steps back, video it, call the police, shout for help...do whatever is neccesary to keep yourself safe. Everyone has their own choices to do whatever they choose to do. I dont want to deal with the consequences of violent confrontations so my choice is to stay well away if possible. Ever heard the saying "People who look for trouble usually find it?"

I`ve never gone out looking for trouble but sometimes trouble comes looking for you.

There is never a meteorite when you need one is there !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.