Foden video

No one looks that pissed really, just knob heads being knob heads, same can be said for the lad with the extinguisher!
It looked like a typical Friday/Saturday night in most UK Towns/Cities.

No one came out of that video well, Foden's mum needs to learn to keep quite, close the door and laugh at the idiots outside. Those outside wanted confrontation and got it.

Manchester is such a high quality place, full of such high quality people.

IF this is actually Phil Foden’s Mum & box, then he has enough money to stick a few people on the door to sort this shit out. Probably thought they had enough inside to take care of the business.

That said, any grown man who punches any woman, let alone an older woman, in the face for pushing him deserves a good hiding.

They came looking for trouble, found it, and left feeling like big men.

The only good thing about cunts who think they’re big men? They always come across bigger men some day.

You’re judging our city based on that video?

Fuck off you bigoted prick.

I’d move to Chicago but it’s full of mobsters.

Million percent agree matey. As much as many of us would do similar, we aren't all £100m assets.

I have a good friend who used to work on analysis for city youngsters and has known foden since he was a kid, always said his family are so grounded and absolutely salt of the earth.

Just needs to be very careful how it goes from here, another reason for gutter press to attack.

Let’s be honest, “salt of the earth” is often just a euphemism for common.

Let’s be honest, “salt of the earth” is often just a euphemism for common.
I would hope that the majority of our fan base is either common or the type that don't look down their noses at common people. People from council houses, minor criminal records, no money etc etc.
Or have we turned into Jacob Rees Mogg after a few years of success ?
Not having a go at you but deffo at other posters on this thread.

I would suggest you worry more about the whole country you live and work in. The crime rate including murder and the national pastime of condoned shoplifting, the homeless situation and ghettos for huge numbers of hopeless and helpless drug addicts, literally out on their feet in all major cities shows the United States are in one hell of a state.
The old 'Wild West' was a better and safer place than modern day US

Come on fella, you know that’s a sweeping generalisation. Of course every town and city in the US has some utter cunts and the dregs of society causing trouble, exactly like the UK and much of Europe. But there are so many really nice places to be in America, where you can see no crime and feel completely safe. Just don’t go to the shit places, they’re easily avoided.

I would hope that the majority of our fan base is either common or the type that don't look down their noses at common people. People from council houses, minor criminal records, no money etc etc.
Or have we turned into Jacob Rees Mogg after a few years of success ?

This has got nothing to do with football.

Just saying we all know what ‘salt of the earth’ means.

Nor am I judging *all* working class people at all.

But let’s be honest, boxing attracts a certain demographic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.