Foden video

This has got nothing to do with football.

Just saying we all know what ‘salt of the earth’ means.

Nor am I judging *all* working class people at all.

But let’s be honest, boxing attracts a certain demographic.
I've been to numerous boxing events and had some of my best nights ever met so many random people before boxing events in pubs that have a massive passion for boxing same way we have a massive passion for City, Then you get others who have no interest in boxing but buy tickets because of "the name" of the boxers fighting on the night that like to ruin it for everyone by causing trouble, I feel sorry for genuine boxing fans that want to go to see a good fight and have a good night. But let's be honest Boxing is no different than any other sport, Football is the same, People all around Europe ect pay money to go watch their team play and enjoy the day out and again you've others that go to look for trouble that don't really give a fuck about the result they happy to punch someone in the face. Unfortunately it's called society and unfortunately society is fucked!

Makes it even worse when you have twats with all phones out taking a video of violence "to get likes on social media" instead of trying to go help the person or they stop the trouble. They are just as bad if not worse than the people fighting.

Not sure why his mum is getting so much shit on here. Phil has gone in the box and said what's happened and like most parents she is simply looking out for her son. It all escalated when some cunts ego couldn't handle being pushed over by a woman.
The fact remains whoever wrong it is that she and her son are now not "ordinary" people.

He is a multi millionaire superstar footballer and needs to beware who and where he hangs out.

Need to be taking security on nights out. 2-3 beefy dudes. Phil could literally have had his career ended last night by that scum

I've been to numerous boxing events and had some of my best nights ever met so many random people before boxing events in pubs that have a massive passion for boxing same way we have a massive passion for City, Then you get others who have no interest in boxing but buy tickets because of "the name" of the boxers fighting on the night that like to ruin it for everyone by causing trouble, I feel sorry for genuine boxing fans that want to go to see a good fight and have a good night. But let's be honest Boxing is no different than any other sport, Football is the same, People all around Europe ect pay money to go watch their team play and enjoy the day out and again you've others that go to look for trouble that don't really give a fuck about the result they happy to punch someone in the face. Unfortunately it's called society and unfortunately society is fucked!

Makes it even worse when you have twats with all phones out taking a video of violence "to get likes on social media" instead of trying to go help the person or they stop the trouble. They are just as bad if not worse than the people fighting.

It’s not every sport though.

You don’t get this at pro cycling, or golf, or tennis, or F1. All very middle class sports.

Boxing and football in particular attract a certain kind of wrong’un. It must be awful for the normal boxing fan to have to put up with it much in the same way as with football.

But the problem does exist and it’s what happens when you have too many scallies in one place.

This has got nothing to do with football.

Just saying we all know what ‘salt of the earth’ means.

Nor am I judging *all* working class people at all.

But let’s be honest, boxing attracts a certain demographic.
I’ve been to a lot of boxing events (but not recently), seen very little trouble. I’m guessing the increased use of drugs, mainly cocaine is partly to blame.

The only bit of trouble I ever saw was at the NEC when Colin Jones fought Don “Cobra” Curry, the ref stopped the fight early, cue beer cans thrown into the ring as a protest, correct decision as Jones had a huge cut across his hooter that required stitches.

There’s been violence at Racecourses (before Covid) as well including Ascot I think which the Police put down to Cocaine, it’s shocking and this generation who do the “champagne” drug are going to suffer in later years.

Not sure why his mum is getting so much shit on here. Phil has gone in the box and said what's happened and like most parents she is simply looking out for her son. It all escalated when some cunts ego couldn't handle being pushed over by a woman.
I don't know either. The thus are those that taunt a family and then punch a mother protecting her son.

Maybe Mum should have kept the door shut.

The fact remains whoever wrong it is that she and her son are now not "ordinary" people.

He is a multi millionaire superstar footballer and needs to beware who and where he hangs out.

It'll be the same people he's always been around. He's not going to ditch them all because an extra 0 was added to his contract. People are just looking for any excuse to blame for his lack of form, when in reality it's not that deep and a blip was inevitable at some point regardless of who his friends or family are.

His mum was bang out of order,typical woman thinking she can throw her weight about while hiding behind her gender.Phil unfortunately then has to intervene.
Yeah we should never ever try and defend ourselves. We should just stand there and take abuse from men or walk away. We can never match their strength and size.

We should 100% stay meek and worthless or risk getting punched.

The facts are clear. Start abusing a group of people, follow with a camera so they can't really do anything because they're famous. Honestly if that was my son id do the same as she did and you would too

Hmm.

Back in my 20s partying days (which wasn’t that long ago, I’m mid 30s now) I liked to do a few lines every now and again on a night out.

Never once been in a fight or kicked out of a club.

It might bring out the inner dickhead in people who are already dickheads but drugs aren’t the cause. Being a **** to begin with is the cause.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.