Foden video

A more general point, taking away the rights and wrongs of this video, but is it not time that our players stopped going out?
Its coming into the business end of the season, they are paid hundreds of thousands of pounds a week, they are elite athletes and have had major investments in them. I'm not saying footballers shouldn't have a life, but is it that much to ask for them to stay at home at weekends from now until May?

I know amateur sports people who do that months before an event they're competing in.
There have been 3 or 4 videos or stories of our players out on the drink in the past few weeks.
Time to nip it in the bud i think. There'll always be some idiots taunting you and another one with a camera phone out ready to pounce.
1 week till the next game, probably have 2 days off now. They’re more than entitled to go out. Unless Pep has given them strict orders to stay home which I doubt.

I'm not one of those people that automatically defends women if they are being abusive or violent.

But she literally pushes him and the bloke comes back and tried to land a hay maker on her. It's way over the top and a clear over escalation.

Whoever that **** is was clearly in the wrong and fair play to the lass, she held her own.
Who ever thinks it’s acceptable to hit a woman because of a push is a fucking coward. Them three dickheads were looking for trouble and they found it. Just wish it was a lad that came steaming out of the room laying into them. Can’t stand people harassing famous people and filming it. The woman, if it is Fodens mum, has every right to push them away.

I have a few concerns about Phil and if his desire is to be the best, or if he is happy if his career never excels what he has achieved so far. Absolutely love the guy, but recently he has been getting more new haircuts than goal involvements. But even if he never gets better than what he is today, he is still a great player, and one of our own!

This incident however does not worry me. Just some lowlifes following him and his family around and harassing them, filming it to get some kind of reaction like only real losers do, and he is only seen defending his mother when the woman beater punches his mom in the face. Not sure what people think he did wrong here to be honest. Would have preferred it if he was the guy with the extinguisher though, that guy is the true hero of the clip :D

1 week till the next game, probably have 2 days off now. They’re more than entitled to go out. Unless Pep has given them strict orders to stay home which I doubt.
Not saying they aren’t permitted to go out, but if you want to be the best, if you have a record fee spent on you, would you not be a bit more committed to your profession and decide to stay in for a few months
It really isn’t that much to ask given their rewards in my opinion

So summary seems to be.

On the way to their boxes during the Kell Brooke ring walk some scousers are giving Foden some shit. Presumably this is why someones recording.

he dives in his box looking pretty wound up, his bird starts giving them some shit back at the door.

For some reason his mum comes out starts kicking off asking “who’s calling who” like a mum in the playground then after some
arguing pushes someone over.

The lad who’s pushed over belts his mum, melee ensues people splilling out the box. Foden comes out but gets dragged back inside.

Big lad in the cap eventually sees them off with some haymakers and kicks and finally a fire extinguisher.

couple of points.

1) Where is his security if he’s going to events like this. Boxing and nights out in Manchester might be enjoyable but fuck me, pay for 5 meat heads to stand there all night at least. Wouldn’t have happened.

2) His GF and specifically his mum need to wind their necks in, the world is full of dickheads who are going to give him shit, high profile sportsmen and those with them cannot react like that. They’ve got him on the pages of the newspapers again.

3) that’s 3 in 18 months (Iceland, hungover at training and this) surely City are going to have to deal with it at some point before it starts to derail his career.

Utd have been paying meatheads to stand there all season and it hasn’t done them much good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.