Foden video

A more general point, taking away the rights and wrongs of this video, but is it not time that our players stopped going out?
Its coming into the business end of the season, they are paid hundreds of thousands of pounds a week, they are elite athletes and have had major investments in them. I'm not saying footballers shouldn't have a life, but is it that much to ask for them to stay at home at weekends from now until May?

I know amateur sports people who do that months before an event they're competing in.
There have been 3 or 4 videos or stories of our players out on the drink in the past few weeks.
Time to nip it in the bud i think. There'll always be some idiots taunting you and another one with a camera phone out ready to pounce.

Not saying he’s perfect but Grealish gets bad press for breathing. The man can do nothing right so when he does actually go out and have fun it’s exaggerated x10.
Hope your right mate . As for Phil foden he us the greatest talent since gazza in this country and hope he doesn’t go back he sane way but atm there is somthing off with lad and it needs sorting fast .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.