Foden video

You all do realise Fodens mum pushing the lad is assault as well?
That’s not the point. If Fodens dad was there, I wouldn’t be bothered if he came out the room steaming in to them. I can’t stand people giving it the big one to famous people, trying to get an reaction from them. Fodens mum pushes them away, she receives a punch back. A bloke shouldn’t be punching a woman because of a push. If that sort of thing is becoming acceptable, I do fear for woman.

Cant be arsed watching it, so wont comment on the video, but I will say this - once you get to that point in your life where you realize staying in with a few tins, a take away and a movie on Saturday night is so much better than going out and about and dealing with some of the absolute bellends that the streets of Britain (and anywhere else for that matter) have to offer, life is a wonderful place.

your blaming his mum. Just maybe the guys outside shouldn’t be trying to knock out a women. Doesn’t matter what she says or does. You don’t do that, unless your a twat
As said she and her son are no longer normal everyday people from Stockport, they will both be targeted by all sorts of loons, they both will have to keep a low profile, part of the downside of fame and fortune.

To be fair, he scored in his last two games before yesterday.
True, but think there is a big difference in being involved in decisive goals and scoring the third in a 5-0 battering. Not that he has been bad, not just as good as he can be=)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.