Foden video

Both Foden and his family are obviously naive , they have no security and rise to the gobshites antagonising them . The club need to get a grip .

I’ve got no idea what I’ve just watched there. Thought I was in the Phil Foden thread.
Me neither, couldn't make anything out other than a woman shouting at a few males then them all having fisticuffs. Was Foden in there?

They’re human beings who need social interaction. Can’t hide away because there’s a risk some idiot will do their best to provoke a reaction.

last night looked naive. Compare that narrow corridor with no security with the way stones Grealish and the coaches walked in to the venue. (Separate point - can’t believe the comments on here citing Grealish is a negative influence).

we don’t know what was said before Foden walked into the box, but I’m guessing he was putting up with a lot in a narrow corridor. He did well to keep on walking away from those scumbags calling him a “fag…, cu…” etc. His family are obviously very protective - he’s still only 21, still a child in many ways. They shouldn’t have reacted, but it happens, it’s intimidating. Thank god whichever family member who seriously wound up didn’t connect with that extinguisher.

The state of life in the UK atm. Thick bastards - like the ones who jumped on Chris whitty - thinking it’s fair game to do that and then publish it on social media.

I think naive is the best word to describe the actions of Foden’s camp here.

With hindsight they should have laughed off the abuse and shut the door. However, most people will react when they are being verbally abused and intimidated.

There was a time when if you abused someone and got a crack as a result it was deserved. Nowadays it seems like those who dish out the initial abuse become the victims. It’s like it’s socially acceptable to verbally abuse people.

if someone came up to your child and called them a **** for no other reason than they are pissed and wanted to make a name for themselves would you turn the other cheek? say that to my daughters and you would get a slap ,the cheeky cunts,
i hope their names get released and they get a proper talking to, they deserve it the shithouses

Ignoring the vid is probly 2 years old, loud mouthed bellends taunt a City player whose mum reacts and we spend 20 odd pages slagging him and his family off.

Righhhht

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.