Foden video

The one thing I would say about all this and not being passing judgtment.

The club needs to make sure Phil has good people around him going forward, I do worry sometimes that their is an element to his personal life that is not positive. .
You want the club to adopt him;-)

Poor quality video but it looks a shit area for what looks like a VIP room. It should be cordoned off and you have to show your ticket to be anywhere near it. I doubt those scumbags hitting his mother could afford it but who knows these days? I feel sorry for our young lads, they want to relax on their night off and knock about with their mates but they can't as knobheads like this are out to goad them then sell videos to the tabloids
You get plenty of wannabe gangster types in the VIP areas at the boxing. Some have paid for their tickets and others jib it, if there are seats to be had

Seems Phil hasn't done anything wrong, I do remember Tolmie though on the Greenwood thread saying the company he has around him isn't doing him any favours.

Nobody should be blamed for standing up for their mum in a physical situation. To be honest I'd find it kind of troubling if she got smacked and he didn't lose his cool. Even if she had been in the wrong, I'd want one of our players to side with his mum in this situation.

Equally I'm not going to blame her for losing her temper and shoving the guy as I think that's a very human reaction to hearing your son getting verbally abused. But it definitely would have been better for Phil if she'd turned the other cheek and avoided this whole controversy.

I don't think either should get criticised for what amounts to sticking up for your mum/son really.

Side note, it's really interesting that Harvey Elliot's mum is a massive racist and nobody gives a shit but this is treated like a big issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.