Foden video

Coked up pricks ,likely Rags looking for trouble.

Who the fuck hits a woman ?....other than a Coked up Rag shit bag that is.

Also we have zero context of what has gone on here before Phils Mum was involved.

Those fuckers were lucky there was not some of our main Lads about.

Pretty sure they will get their comeuppance anyway.

Fodens mum and mrs offered more protection than many men do, did against one particular bloke who really should stop hitting women ( however gobby) in the face. I hope he sleeps well with this footage on his cv.

I dont like these stories. Grealish drunk and not let in some place, Foden ends up in the middle of some cabaret boxing with his mum, what was that story around
Christmas Grealish and Foden arriving in bad condition to training.

Maybe not much to these stories but we dont need them. and it doesnt help us in any way. we dont need to feed the media with stories like these.

Was at last night's boxing, you can hear Kell brooks entrance music in the background
Yes because "all of the lights" is only ever played when Kell Brook is around....

I don't see Foden's tattoo, and he is fully in shot for a good few seconds.

Sad thing is the press/media will be pointing out and blaming Foden I guess. When in fact those knobheads got exactly want they wanted , a reaction.

They were filming it hoping they would react.

This is todays society thats cause some trouble we will film and get all over social media and be famous.

I know one thing if that had been my mum getting hit it would gave been alot bigger and brutal fight. No way would me and our kids of held back.

Hopefully lessons learn by the Foden family, sadly you need security with you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.