Foden video

No one is saying that. You are missing the point.
Did you ever think the likes of kompany, silva, Sergio, yaya, Jesus, Rodri etc etc etc don’t and didn’t go out, they chose to go out correctly, you never ever heard of any incident with any of the other players.
The simple fact is he is high profile famous footballer earning huge buckets of cash, if he used some common sense he would have had security with him, simple fact.
What on earth does “go out correctly” mean?

Foden did nothing wrong in that video, my main criticism would be he stayed behind his mum when the punches were flying

I'm not even going to watch it or read about it but the very fact there's something out there fucks me off.

Hair dye, tattoos done with a bic pen, cheating on his missus... Get your fucking head straight.

One of our own or not, shape up or get on the bench.
How can a grown man get angry at another grown man getting a new hairstyle or tattoo?

First video was scousers

2nd video looks like Bradford/Yorkshire yonners.

Lord knows if it’s a follow on from the first one but he clearly needs to sort his entourage out and get some proper security not have his mum and bird trying to fend people off from abusing him.

If i was around him I'd advise him not to go to boxing matches, he'll be a target for dickheads.

Should be avoiding these places. That goes for the other City players too.

Some absolutely pathetic cunts in this thread.

Can't believe some of you are using this as an excuse to have digs at Phil.
As a fanbase we should be circling the wagons and doing everything we can to protect Foden. He’s our own and potentially going to be our greatest player.
Instead we’ve got a load of miserable cunts ready to stick the boot in.
Worst thing is they would probably be singing a different tune if we win yesterday - fickle cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.