Foden video

I hate people who have digs at footballers going about their lives. Doing it to get a reaction to make themselves famous. Wankers.

fodens mum though… amazing haha

THIS video is bad. Totally goading him and he did well not to get involved.

A second incident on the same night by another 'clout chaser' if he wanted to do anything he would have walked through the unlocked door the clown. Instead stands outside acting the bigman

Are you old enough to remember Najib Daho? His trainer was a mate of mine, Ken Daniels fron Ashton, went to quite a few of his fights. The promoter was generally Jack Trickett who owned the Acton Court Hotel (which staged boxing events) and was a real character, supposedly part of the Quality Street Gang.

Btw, great post.
Yes recall Daho- A Moroccan guy who died in a car crash in his home land sadly at a very young age . I saw Daho in the early 80s driving his Capri down Deansgate and I aimed a few imaginary punches at him and he smiled and waved at me !

Seems to be trouble, this lad. Never going to realise his potential until he ditches all the distractions, settles down and concentrates 100% on making sure we win games like yesterday.

Sadly Grealish coming here just seems to have promoted the English lad culture instead of professionalism. The fact you've already been publicly caught out with Greenwood should be enough for a sensible bloke to keep their head down.

Players shouldn't be going out after a loss anyway, nights out for sportsmen should be a reward for winning and doing your job properly, which they didn't yesterday.
So the players have only just discovered a social life since Grealish joined? Seriously? Or are you fishing? If I have a bad day at work, seeing people, doing something helps me process and move on, why should footballers be different?

perhaps this is just a wake up call, city and players are now a target, going to a place like the arena - looking past it’s sell by date - with no security for a boxing night; with hindsight a bad idea, but perhaps they didn’t expect that would be the reception.

His family should’ve walked, locked the door if they could, but keeping a calm head in that situation is not easy. Don’t have a pop at the players for the rancid, toxic actions of others. Sounds too much like the ‘she was asking for it’ argument.

So the players have only just discovered a social life since Grealish joined? Seriously? Or are you fishing? If I have a bad day at work, seeing people, doing something helps me process and move on, why should footballers be different?

perhaps this is just a wake up call, city and players are now a target, going to a place like the arena - looking past it’s sell by date - with no security for a boxing night; with hindsight a bad idea, but perhaps they didn’t expect that would be the reception.

His family should’ve walked, locked the door if they could, but keeping a calm head in that situation is not easy. Don’t have a pop at the players for the rancid, toxic actions of others. Sounds too much like the ‘she was asking for it’ argument.
This particular poster is a pathetic prick mate

You mean going out with his mum??

No, I mean if you're a famous person going to a public event (especially something like a boxing match where there's going to be people there drinking/doing drugs/looking for trouble/watching a fight and getting ideas in their head about their own fighting abilities, and especially when it's an event that will draw people from a broad area and you're a footballer so people feel territorial and aggressive and there's a decent chance someone there will really fucking hate you) then make sure that your party includes professionals who are trained and paid to de-escalate situations and protect you and your loved ones, and that the people you're hanging out with - regardless of whether or how they're related to you - can keep cool heads and are not easily provoked by the kind of things that scumbags will say to you if they're feeling brave.

I don't blame Phil, his mum or his mates for how they reacted in that situation. I just don't think that situation should have been allowed to happen.

Our other players were there with City's security guy. Maybe he wasn't on duty and they're just mates, but it seems more likely that he was there at least partly to protect them from situations like the one Phil found himself in.

If the club didn't offer him security, they fucked up. If he chose to go without security, he fucked up. Either way, the real fault of course lies with the pricks who confronted them, and I'm sure lessons will be learned and he'll be more protected at future events.

Why was it so easy for two groups of knobheads to get to the VIP area ? Where was the security for the VIP area ?

I guess Foden thought it would be safe in a VIP box as I would

Bet night clubs have better security than that boxing venue
Is it proper VIP or just an area that people have paid more for that they call VIP?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.