Foden video

Crazy that he’s got himself into that situation. Team Foden need to wise up and get some muscle around him ASAP.

Also, what does it say about security at the Arena if ppl are allowed to wander around the hospitality boxes hassling ppl? Who the fuck is in charge and running things down there?
Sooner Co-op Live opens the better, might be better security, you'd think MEN Arena would have learnt after past events

Why was it so easy for two groups of knobheads to get to the VIP area ? Where was the security for the VIP area ?

I guess Foden thought it would be safe in a VIP box as I would

Bet night clubs have better security than that boxing venue
I doubt 'vip' in this context guarantees a lack of knob heads any more than hospitality boxes at football grounds.

Are you old enough to remember Najib Daho? His trainer was a mate of mine, Ken Daniels fron Ashton, went to quite a few of his fights. The promoter was generally Jack Trickett who owned the Acton Court Hotel (which staged boxing events) and was a real character, supposedly part of the Quality Street Gang.

Btw, great post.

I remember Najid Daho, watched him beat a mate of ours Les Walsh from Middleton at Oldham sports centre, then watched him at studio 1 at granada studios, think he got beat in that one, we met him after the fight and he was a really nice guy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.