Foden video

I remember Sergio flying to a concert, having a car crash and forum members having this same reaction because he couldn't play lol
"Having a car crash"

He was in the back of a taxi heading straight to the airport back to Manchester after a gig. Hardly drink driving after being out on the piss til 5am was it..

No one is saying that. You are missing the point.
Did you ever think the likes of kompany, silva, Sergio, yaya, Jesus, Rodri etc etc etc don’t and didn’t go out, they chose to go out correctly, you never ever heard of any incident with any of the other players.
The simple fact is he is high profile famous footballer earning huge buckets of cash, if he used some common sense he would have had security with him, simple fact.
Dunno, there's that video of Kompany in the pub in Didsbury that time ;)

"Having a car crash"

He was in the back of a taxi heading straight to the airport back to Manchester after a gig. Hardly drink driving after being out on the piss til 5am was it..
He was out and should have been locked up with armed guards at his doors according to some

I'm not even going to watch it or read about it but the very fact there's something out there fucks me off.

Hair dye, tattoos done with a bic pen, cheating on his missus... Get your fucking head straight.

One of our own or not, shape up or get on the bench.
'I'm not even going to watch it or read about it but I'm going to give an opinion anyway' so much gammon on this thread

The **** who punched the woman needs to be identified, then needs a statue of Winston Churchill & a skip sent to their house!

I'm not even going to watch it or read about it but the very fact there's something out there fucks me off.

Hair dye, tattoos done with a bic pen, cheating on his missus... Get your fucking head straight.

One of our own or not, shape up or get on the bench.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.