Foden video

Not the best wording, I admit.

No issue with him going out with his mum and girlfriend.

I just think he should have had more security presence. If he did have someone there, they were doing a bad job, because the situation escalated to actual violence.

The other City players were there with club security. Phil should have had that too.

A public event attracting people from all over, where drink and drugs are likely to be consumed, where people are caught up in the excitement of the boxing...it's a potentially dangerous situation. Not so dangerous as to need to be avoided, but enough that precautions are required.

The club should be protecting its asset. No way Phil/his family/his mates should have been in a position to have to deal with that without professional support.

It's probably something he's still not got used to, being a local lad and everything. Not too long ago he was still playing football on the streets of Stockport where any scrote could have walked up to him and done something. I'm sure he'll learn from this and get the proper security next time.

Many years ago I saw an old woman mugged at knifepoint within 30 seconds of arriving at Chicago bus terminal. The next day I watched an armed robbery in progress with shots fired. To be fair though it is still a great city. There are scumbags everywhere.
Agreed mate, I’m just staggered that someone decided to have a pop at Manchester and Mancunians when he wasn’t even responding to another poster, fucking weird. I was in Chicago for a few days with work in about 1989, so a long time ago, and was told (by white middle class people) there were certain subway lines and certain areas to avoid, presumably because they were non white areas, so that’s exactly where I went and the people couldn’t have been friendlier

Agreed mate, I’m just staggered that someone decided to have a pop at Manchester and Mancunians when he wasn’t even responding to another poster, fucking weird. I was in Chicago for a few days with work in about 1989, so a long time ago, and was told (by white middle class people) there were certain subway lines and certain areas to avoid, presumably because they were non white areas, so that’s exactly where I went and the people couldn’t have been friendlier
Not only that, their Town Pizzas are shite and they’re nowhere near the windiest city in the US.

#Frauds

If this video is from last night where is his neck tattoo that was visible this week.

"Having a car crash"

He was in the back of a taxi heading straight to the airport back to Manchester after a gig. Hardly drink driving after being out on the piss til 5am was it..
Never said he was. I know he wasn't driving. Just stating the anger on here from some saying why was he there blah blah blah. Pull the thread if you don't believe me.

Glad to see the club are supporting him. Shame can't say same for a load on here
Some of the posts in here, Phil should have done this, and Phil should have done that, he’s a footballer not a kung fu warrior, and he’s allowed a night out. Can’t see he has done anything wrong

Last edited:
I'm not even going to watch it or read about it but the very fact there's something out there fucks me off.

Hair dye, tattoos done with a bic pen, cheating on his missus... Get your fucking head straight.

One of our own or not, shape up or get on the bench.

Not your finest moment old bean.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.