Foden video

Manchester is such a high quality place, full of such high quality people.

IF this is actually Phil Foden’s Mum & box, then he has enough money to stick a few people on the door to sort this shit out. Probably thought they had enough inside to take care of the business.

That said, any grown man who punches any woman, let alone an older woman, in the face for pushing him deserves a good hiding.

They came looking for trouble, found it, and left feeling like big men.

The only good thing about cunts who think they’re big men? They always come across bigger men some day.
Why would you post that first line? I am a proud Mancunian and I am proud to support MANCHESTER City. Manchester has more than its fair share of dickheads, everywhere does, but why that daft opening line? Tbh I’m not even sure the knobs on the video were FROM Manchester, they were just IN Manchester. When I was in Chicago a long time ago there were areas I was told not to go to, to be honest that’s where I went and it was fine, there are cunts in every city in the world, there are decent people in every city in the world

Last edited:
In this day and age of technology and it being paraded in the public domain it should be very easy to identify the people concerned. It would depend if the club were prepared to send out a message by identifying them and nailing them - fuck with our staff and the big boys will fuck with you.
I hope so. Protecting our key assets and dealing with those that take liberties is essential.

I'm not even going to watch it or read about it but the very fact there's something out there fucks me off.

Hair dye, tattoos done with a bic pen, cheating on his missus... Get your fucking head straight.

One of our own or not, shape up or get on the bench.

pathetic post. Criticising him for his hair colour and a tattoo

Social media is a cancer.

There’s a video of a Liverpool fan goading Jordan Pickford at the same fight. Tbf Pickford deals with it brilliantly but leave them alone.

Im not a fan of Ronaldo but if I saw him in Alderley Edge Waitrose I wouldn’t start goading him.

Ridiculous post. He’s spending time with his mum and girlfriend!

Not the best wording, I admit.

No issue with him going out with his mum and girlfriend.

I just think he should have had more security presence. If he did have someone there, they were doing a bad job, because the situation escalated to actual violence.

The other City players were there with club security. Phil should have had that too.

A public event attracting people from all over, where drink and drugs are likely to be consumed, where people are caught up in the excitement of the boxing...it's a potentially dangerous situation. Not so dangerous as to need to be avoided, but enough that precautions are required.

The club should be protecting its asset. No way Phil/his family/his mates should have been in a position to have to deal with that without professional support.

These security guys, they exist to defuse situations and stop this from happening. It's not a coincidence that our other players seem to have had an entirely drama-free evening.

Why would you post that first line? I am a proud Mancunian and I am proud to support MANCHESTER City. Manchester has more than its fair share of dickheads, everywhere does, but why that daft opening line? Tbh I’m not even sure the knobs on the video were from Manchester, they were just in Manchester. When I was in Chicago a long time ago there were areas I was told not to go to, to be honest that’s where I went and it was fine, there are cunts in every city in the world, there are decent people in every city in the world
Many years ago I saw an old woman mugged at knifepoint within 30 seconds of arriving at Chicago bus terminal. The next day I watched an armed robbery in progress with shots fired. To be fair though it is still a great city. There are scumbags everywhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.