Foden video

Foden is an asset of the business that is Manchester City FC, no company allows an asset to be put in danger. The incident last night needs to the last one that a player of ours is put danger, its not being dramatic to say he could have suffered a serious injury or even worse a career ending one When the team travel they do so with security even aside of the dugout City have protection The head of security needs to review things and ensure that when players attend high profile public events they do so with professional security also, the players and families need to be taught that they should walk away and not antagonise things

Fair play to them for standing up to these wankers!
Why the hell should they cower behind a closed door?
The only mistake Phil’s Mum made was she didn’t get the first one in!
Hopefully they’ll get their comeuppance!

get in the box and shut the fuckin door behind you and it’s over and done with, don’t stand their gobbing off with the nob heads

Just seen the video and gutted for Phil to be put in that situation. Don’t know if the lad who’s helping with the fire extinguisher is with him or not but fair play to him. Also there’s another video that sounds like some muppet from Bradford also. Hope they are all caught and dealt with properly. Unfortunately I think if he goes to events like this again he may need security with him as these things seem to happen quite often now in general.

get in the box and shut the fuckin door behind you and it’s over and done with, don’t stand their gobbing off with the nob heads
Do you really think for 1 minute they wouldn’t have kicked the door in?
The only way to deal with these bellends is to stand up to them and they soon fucked off by the looks of things.

Do you really think for 1 minute they wouldn’t have kicked the door in?
The only way to deal with these bellends is to stand up to them and they soon fucked off by the looks of things.

I think 100% they wouldn’t have kicked the door in

The Bradford bloke did....twice

oh right, the video I saw showed Foden and his Mrs walking in obviously being mouthed off at, foden walked in and his Mrs stayed at the door arguing with them then his mum came out as well and pushed one of them over then it all escalated badly
I felt if his Mrs had just closed the door it would’ve been over

no idea they were from Bradford

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.