Foden video

oh right, the video I saw showed Foden and his Mrs walking in obviously being mouthed off at, foden walked in and his Mrs stayed at the door arguing with them then his mum came out as well and pushed one of them over then it all escalated badly
I felt if his Mrs had just closed the door it would’ve been over

no idea they were from Bradford
Different video mate...there are two attacks

Lack of security around footballers when they’re out and about always confuses me. They’re bombarded (wrongly) with abuse at football matches so its not surprising something like this has occurred. I‘d hate to be out and something like that happening to my parents.

Surely it’s assault on foden‘s mum and threatening behaviour,bunch of fucking scumbags id like to see how hard they were on a one on one situation bet they’d be like wee lambs ..
Just reporting what I read mate, I certainly don’t agree with it

Edit, apparently the police have said they are “making enquiries”

Last edited:
Thank god it’s not the scouse police investigating as we know there’d never be any arrests if that were the case.

Surely it’s assault on foden‘s mum and threatening behaviour,bunch of fucking scumbags id like to see how hard they were on a one on one situation bet they’d be like wee lambs ..
That’s generally the case with all scrotes. They tend to bully in packs. Fire extinguisher man sorted them out on his own. They probably crapped themselves when they saw him waving that about. You don’t want one of them smacked in your mush!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.