Foden video

When your son is a superstar, it's better to protect than defend.

One dynamic people perhaps don't factor, it isn't just the footballer who needs to be aware of their behaviours?

Invariably, most of these lads come from working class families who also have to reconcile that life will change for all the clan.

They are no longer from some non-descript neighbourhood, but connected to somebody earning more in a week than most will earn in ten years.

Parents, brothers and sisters, none of them probably have to worry again about money.

They also have to acclimatise to people who are jealous and see their son as an easy target.

Good story mate. We are old fuckers now.

I got called an old **** on Saturday after the game by some young spurs dicks just because I told them to shut the fuck up and go home.....if they only knew.
happened to me too
walking past the away exit
some sperm shouting about money,
you cant beat us even with all your money etc
told him to fuck off and shut up.

Just to clear it up, I know z is pronounced zed. I was using zee as I was responding to a poster who lives in ‘Murica. I would never use zee otherwise : )
I know that Joe but it seems others don't on here.. l thought your post was a good one to hand my own post on about the growing Americanization that is creeping into the English language especially via the Internet.
Also l thought this thread was in danger of being too quiet.;)

Whos the lad in the cap with the fire extinguisher? Fairplay to him seen the shit bags off on his own.
Nah. The way he was swinging that thing, had he connected he would not only have seriously injured someone, he would have seriously fucked up his own life and his family. It was a stupid thing to do

happened to me too
walking past the away exit
some sperm shouting about money,
you cant beat us even with all your money etc
told him to fuck off and shut up.

I don't know why they can't just be happy with a last minute winner and celebrate that. Let's be honest though I guess the big mouthed fuckers have only got to celebrate winning their "We beat City" cup final. They've had nothing else to shout about for years

Scouse accent wasn't particularly strong with that one, probably a Chelsea fan 5 years ago.
My girlfriends here with me now (born Salford, raised Bolton).
Two things she said :-
1/ “who’s that ? He doesn’t sound annoying does he” !
2/ “he sounds like he’s from Bolton”.

Last edited:
I don't know why they can't just be happy with a last minute winner and celebrate that. Let's be honest though I guess the big mouthed fuckers have only got to celebrate winning their "We beat City" cup final. They've had nothing else to shout about for years
It’s because they’re cunts.
Simple.
My least favourite fans after the dippers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.