Foden video

Spurs fans have always been gobby with nothing to back it up. They were the same in the 70s and 80s.
My old man was a copper and worked all the Spurs home games back in the 70's 80's. He was in charge of booking the hoolies and putting them in the jail under the Shelf stand. Said Spurs fans were always cocky and nasty fans.

There's no excuse for punching a woman, even a gobby cow like Foden's mum. She'd probably beat Amir Khan as well.

My old man was a copper and worked all the Spurs home games back in the 70's 80's. He was in charge of booking the hoolies and putting them in the jail under the Shelf stand. Said Spurs fans were always cocky and nasty fans.
4th in my list of most despised fans

I'm convinced this is one of the bellends in the Foden videos. It seems they went to the boxing just to wind up any celebrity City fans they could find

I can't stand bellends like that. He says something to Noel Gallagher about football, provoking a reaction but rather than allow Noel to give his opinion and thus end up in a conversation with one of the most recognised British musicians ever, the thick **** decided to just waffle on over him with an odd bragging like attitude.

It's just like the same boring prick you bump into now and again when you happen to wearing something with the City crest on and you hear 'you've got some shit on your hat/shirt/whatever'

Instantly you know that this prick is a thick moron.

I don't engage with many folk at all these days. Can't help but think that the majority of people are needy braggers who are constantly after self gratification by goading or putting others down. Sad state of affairs really.

I can't stand bellends like that. He says something to Noel Gallagher about football, provoking a reaction but rather than allow Noel to give his opinion and thus end up in a conversation with one of the most recognised British musicians ever, the thick **** decided to just waffle on over him with an odd bragging like attitude.

It's just like the same boring prick you bump into now and again when you happen to wearing something with the City crest on and you hear 'you've got some shit on your hat/shirt/whatever'

I don't engage with many folk at all these days. Can't help but think that the majority of people are needy braggers who are constantly after self gratification by goading or putting others down. Sad state of affairs really.
with a fucking camera glued to their hand

As i said earlier in the thread, he's a major asset to the business Head of security at the club should ensure that there is a protocol for players to follow for this type of event and that includes education for families who should not be aggravating the situation and putting the "principal" in danger
Yeah, one of my lad's best mates (ex Marine) currently does personal protection for a very wealthy Indian family. It's all about preventing situations occurring, if you have to deal with one, chances are you've not done your job properly in the first place.

Ive had that comment, my reply it must have come out of your mouth when you spoke to me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.