Foden video

Her and her brother I think .....she used to make sure no fucker ran from any mither......

Oh I remember her a tough girl indeed. I went to a Leeds v West Brom replay at Maine Road, I've actually found the details online.

Score1-0 to Leeds United
CompetitionLeague Cup 2nd round 2nd replay
VenueMaine Road
Attendance8,164

I went to pick up a ticket for a City game and much to my regret decided to pay in and watch what was a truly awful game. Coming out to get the bus home to Wythenshawe I walked into a mob opposite the North Stand and thought I was due a hiding but it turned out to be Debbie and around 50-60 young lads. "Right you lot no fucking running, we stand and fight okay?" At that moment a few big hefty Leeds fans came into view. They realised the score, smiled and rolled up their sleeves but were quickly overpowered and smashed. That was Debbie, they got off lightly with Fodens mum Iol.

Oh I remember her a tough girl indeed. I went to a Leeds v West Brom replay at Maine Road, I've actually found the details online.

Score1-0 to Leeds United
CompetitionLeague Cup 2nd round 2nd replay
VenueMaine Road
Attendance8,164

I went to pick up a ticket for a City game and much to my regret decided to pay in and watch what was a truly awful game. Coming out to get the bus home to Wythenshawe I walked into a mob opposite the North Stand and thought I was due a hiding but it turned out to be Debbie and around 50-60 young lads. "Right you lot no fucking running, we stand and fight okay?" At that moment a few big hefty Leeds fans came into view. They realised the score, smiled and rolled up their sleeves but were quickly overpowered and smashed. That was Debbie, they got off lightly with Fodens mum Iol.
Good story mate. We are old fuckers now.

I got called an old **** on Saturday after the game by some young spurs dicks just because I told them to shut the fuck up and go home.....if they only knew.

Good story mate. We are old fuckers now.

I got called an old **** on Saturday after the game by some young spurs dicks just because I told them to shut the fuck up and go home.....if they only knew.

Ha ha it comes to us all, well the lucky ones, a fair few of my mates didn't even see 30. I still feel that adrenaline rush and flash of anger when I see or hear opposition fans disrespecting our club or City. I have to remember I'm not 25 anymore, take a deep breath and walk away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.