Foden video

Stop talking sense you violent hooligan

Ha ha I'm sick of the moral police on here, I explained it in more depth in another post. Some of these people must be saints but pacifists still get killed. Phil and his family did nothing wrong all the blame lies with the scumbags harrassing a young lad with his mother, girlfriend and friends trying to enjoy a night out. Actually I think his mother, knowing her son had already been hit and listening to the empty heads shouting vile abuse and threats showed admirable restraint just shoving one of the gurning goons. The venue also failed with an apparent total lack of any security in a supposed VIP area.

so if you were Foden would you be telling your mum if that happens again do the same thing and she gets punched twice or ignore the nob heads and stay inside ?
No...tell her to take a big iron bar and twat fuck out of all of the cunts.

Easier than a fire extinguisher

Should I post this? yeah fuck it....see the backlash

No...tell her to take a big iron bar and twat fuck out of all of the cunts.

Easier than a fire extinguisher

Should I post this? yeah fuck it....see the backlash

just seems over the top for someone calling him a name

so if you were Foden would you be telling your mum if that happens again do the same thing and she gets punched twice or ignore the nob heads and stay inside ?

I doubt his mum is going to take any advice from Phil.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.