Foden video

just seems over the top for someone calling him a name

He'd already said he'd slapped him. Also the trying to boot the door in and keep getting it open and shouting aggressive threats fully justified robust defensive action.

Give it a rest mate. Unless you’ve been in that exact same situation yourself then you shouldn’t be going around pontificating to others about how they should or shouldn’t behave. It’s clear that these pricks were harassing Foden and his family and even when they tried to get away from them, they were still being harassed. There’s only so much shit anyone can take, and everyone has their own line as to how far they can be pushed.
I don’t believe she did make the whole situation a lot worse - I think she showed these cunts up for what they really are and probably brought the whole situation to a rapid conclusion into the bargain, whereas if they’d just taken refuge in that room, these twats would have probably hung around for a whole lot longer. Fuck ‘em I say.
So you don't think her actions made things worse, ok

can’t really see who opens the door and once open nobody enters the room, nobody got punched that way, was a lot less hassle than when they left the room

was this incident before or after the other one ?
So you think there's a bloke willing to crack a middle aged woman square in the face but isn't willing to open an unlocked door?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.