Foden video

so if you were Foden would you be telling your mum if that happens again do the same thing and she gets punched twice or ignore the nob heads and stay inside ?
Id be saying sorry mum I shouldnt have let that happen. And if it happens again I'd be first in with the fire extinguisher! Different strokes though.

Yes she (Phils mum) has given him a push but did that really warrant/justify him giving her a full pelt punch back like he did.!he could easily have walked away. No way in that instance could you claim self defence.
He’s given her a full crack to the face probably out of embarrassment as well as being a horrible thug whfor some reason thinks he can go about abusing people without any comeback.

He could just have easily have walked away after being shoved but he didn’t. And knowing people like him it’s probably hurt his pride that she didn’t go down or even appears that hurt by him.

There was more of a build up to this as well but with most things has been clipped or edited how these pricks see fit.

Last edited:
Not posted so far in this thread but have watched it develop since yesterday, it's going round in circles now, people chirping when it's clear they've not seen both videos isn't helping but hey ho we're all allowed an opinion.
Personally I'd align myself with what @paulchapo said a while ago, you don't know how you're going to react in a situation like this, everyone has their breaking point and it's personal to them. If I'd been with the Foden group I wouldn't have held back once his mum took that dig, bang out of order.

Plenty saying they should've just shut and locked the door but I'm unsure if they are actually lockable from inside, I mean it wouldn't be ideal in circumstances where those in authority needed to gain access in an emergency.

Hopefully those pricks will be caught up with and be left in no doubt they can't go around behaving like that and get away with it, a good shoeing would seem appropriate, especially the one who thinks it's ok to punch a woman. As for the Bradford lot, it's unclear whether Phil took a slap or not even though that's the claim on the video, either way they need to know they don't have the right to spout the shit they were coming out with.

Id be saying sorry mum I shouldnt have let that happen. And if it happens again I'd be first in with the fire extinguisher! Different strokes though.
If it happens again?? The cunts would have been wearing dentures if they punched my mum in the face I really hope the fucker gets terrorised stripped naked and hung off the Mancunian way

Ha ha I'm sick of the moral police on here, I explained it in more depth in another post. Some of these people must be saints but pacifists still get killed. Phil and his family did nothing wrong all the blame lies with the scumbags harrassing a young lad with his mother, girlfriend and friends trying to enjoy a night out. Actually I think his mother, knowing her son had already been hit and listening to the empty heads shouting vile abuse and threats showed admirable restraint just shoving one of the gurning goons. The venue also failed with an apparent total lack of any security in a supposed VIP area.
The venue / its owners should be looking at a punishment for this, possibly including reduced capacity. They’ve got a terrible track record.

I agree with what knowledgable posters have said about personal protection security. Those posters who said Phil and his family could have rung security during the harassment need to get in the real world.

The venue / its owners should be looking at a punishment for this, possibly including reduced capacity. They’ve got a terrible track record.

I agree with what knowledgable posters have said about personal protection security. Those posters who said Phil and his family could have rung security during the harassment need to get in the real world.

Agreed.

The bizarre thing is if they had been sat in the main complex watching the boxing security would probably have been in fairly quickly. The fact they were hidden away in a VIP area means it wasn't spotted. That is a huge gap in their security arrangements.

If it happens again?? The cunts would have been wearing dentures if they punched my mum in the face I really hope the fucker gets terrorised stripped naked and hung off the Mancunian way
i dont know what i'd do if someone smacked my mam in the mush like that **** did

i might serve time, he might floor me after iv punched him etc,just dont know the outcome

but the **** would get the biggest wake up call from me or mine eventually,trust me.

i dont know what i'd do if someone smacked my mam in the mush like that **** did

i might serve time, he might floor me after iv punched him etc,just dont know the outcome

but the **** would get the biggest wake up call from me or mine eventually,trust me.
Floor you he couldn’t even floor a woman pal if I was foden I’d pay the biggest ugliest meanest looking **** to terrorise him

Is anyone wondering how these idiots haven't been publicly named yet? Normally there's links to social media pages, employers details etc within hours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.