Food and drink

Food and drink has been taken back”in house” from 24 August. Fan Fayre Food have not been kept on.
Comparatively beer prices were ok after the 10% discount.. much cheaper than a lot of grounds.
However, City are now benchmarking against other clubs so EVERYTHING is going up!

Let’s see if it has any effect.

Fan Fayre was the company set up with Jamie Oliver wasn’t it during those 5 mins he “curated” our pie menu about 10 years ago.

a784ada32b372ceaa7413814fc764c99.jpg

The wife paid £16 for 2 x 330ml cans of cider because none of the pumps were working at the bar we went prior to the Smashing Pumpkins at the Coop. A pint is 565ml. I’ll let someone else do the mathematics to work out what the price of a pint was. I sipped it and didn’t spill a drop. Not sure I’ll be attending many more gigs there.
I'd kick mine outi if she did that

The wife paid £16 for 2 x 330ml cans of cider because none of the pumps were working at the bar we went prior to the Smashing Pumpkins at the Coop. A pint is 565ml. I’ll let someone else do the mathematics to work out what the price of a pint was. I sipped it and didn’t spill a drop. Not sure I’ll be attending many more gigs there.

I’ve got some bad news for you mate, a pint is actually 568ml so you were mugged off even more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.