Food and drink

Was about a fiver a pint wasn't it?

I love to bash the club for not giving a shit about the fans but that's a very reasonable amount to pay for a pint at an events venue.
Closer to six quid. £5.70 I think. Which isn't too bad but doesn't need to go up any higher. And the food prices certainly be increased!

But complaining about the price of food there is not "bashing the club".

It’s a popular ale that doesn’t need special keeping and is dispensed without having to pull the pint.

Most “electronic” ales are a bit meh.

A nice porter would be nice in winter though. :-)
Beers moved on a bit since I was a lass!! All I remember was bitter, mild and shandy.. Don't drink John Willie Lee's it's fighting ale my Dad used to say. Lager was a no no.
Now I hear so many different ales and names I get bewildered. Give me a nice cuppa tea any time. :-)

Thank you for dragging me kicking and screaming into the 21st century though. :-)

Before the security searches going in , we were the first in ss level 3. I used to take 2 cans in every game.
Not to avoid the cost inside,but the awful service getting served.Cant do that anymore cos of the search going in.

The price of a beer even with the 10% discount is a joke to us from the outskirts where our club was first founded.
And the time to get served is just stunningly shite,it is beyond a joke,in 318 where I'am anyway

I say it every year I'll not buy owt again, but still do.

Before the security searches going in , we were the first in ss level 3. I used to take 2 cans in every game.
Not to avoid the cost inside,but the awful service getting served.Cant do that anymore cos of the search going in.

The price of a beer even with the 10% discount is a joke to us from the outskirts where our club was first founded.
And the time to get served is just stunningly shite,it is beyond a joke,in 318 where I'am anyway

I say it every year I'll not buy owt again, but still do.

I always try and avoid early pints at the first game. I'm not convinced that they'll have got all of the pipe cleaner out of the system after the system has sat there untouched for months......

.....and then I always fail !

Closer to six quid. £5.70 I think. Which isn't too bad but doesn't need to go up any higher. And the food prices certainly be increased!

But complaining about the price of food there is not "bashing the club".

Haven’t bought food for a while but I agree it’s shit and too expensive

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.