Food and drink

The wife paid £16 for 2 x 330ml cans of cider because none of the pumps were working at the bar we went prior to the Smashing Pumpkins at the Coop. A pint is 565ml. I’ll let someone else do the mathematics to work out what the price of a pint was. I sipped it and didn’t spill a drop. Not sure I’ll be attending many more gigs there.

It worked out at £13:70 a pint <blinks>

these appeared at Carlisle Utd's new fanzone today, the chairmen buying the first fans pints for him.

As a non-drinker, do you actually need to at a gig?

It would piss me off having to go to the toilet all the time, in fact, it annoys me when they do go to the toilet all the fucking time :)
It loosens the limbs if you’re dancing. Go for a piss during the song off the difficult 4th LP.

Food and drink has been taken back”in house” from 24 August. Fan Fayre Food have not been kept on.
Comparatively beer prices were ok after the 10% discount.. much cheaper than a lot of grounds.
However, City are now benchmarking against other clubs so EVERYTHING is going up!

Yep, that's the way to go, was £4.84 I think with discount and in plastic tastes 'better' than Asahi.

I expect it to be over a fiver this season. I only have one anyway as I have to drive to matches but, compared to pub prices in Manchester the last time I was out in town £5 isn't extortionate just a shame it's in plastic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.